Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Big Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge .... Think we should all reconvene at the Silencer straight away !!!! -{ -{
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    edited May 2015
    Congratulations to the royal couple on the birth of the new royal baby - a girl! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Congratulations, to the Happy couple. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    I was driving today in a different constituency from the one I live in and I inevitably saw the election posters of the sitting MP there. Under one it said WEASEL and under another that I saw a bit further on it said DINOSAUR. No doubt there were other that had similar choice words appended to them. Both words had been written in pink on a white background and were attached over the candidate's name. I just thought it was quite funny and that I would share it with you as I'm not a big fan of the individual (who shall remain nameless). :D

I also suspect that quite a few of the election posters have been removed by rival supporters, which is of dubious legality too of course. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I've often wondered what our big fascination with election posters on lamp posts
    Etc was, over here ? I think they ALL look terrible ( no matter which party it is), you'd
    Think our politicians didn't know that we now have papers, radio, television and even
    The internet ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/new-top-gear-line-up-revealed-5632320
    Could this be the new Top Gear line up ? :D
    Philip Glenister, Jodie Kidd and Guy Martin
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Oh Christ not olde worlde mutton chops.

Last I saw of him was when he was nursing a semi over the tight tolerances of spitfire main wing root cotter pins.

"AH THA'S PROPA BOB-ON THAT THER MA LAD, PROPA BOB-ON!!!"

Glenister is ok and quite watchable and Kidd I could watch all day, not just cos she's a pretty lass BOB-ON! but because of her genuine interest in 4 wheels.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    For all Star Wars fans happy, May the 4th. ;)

I think P Gleinster would be great, as for Martin or Wolverine ( as I think of him)
    I don't know ! Jodie Kidd is very good on the classic car show on channel 5 and
    Knows her subject.
    I think if TG is to stand any chance without the 3 Amigos, I think thats their best one.

Martin should be alright. Maybe they'll do more on motorbikes to make it a bit different. May and Hammond are keen bikers but Clarkson's not interested and he had the final say.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    This could be interesting to see -{

But I would have Rachel Riley presenting as well ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Rachel Riely with Jodie Kidd and a sports car ! Which would give us .....

Two girls one Coupé ! :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Hold on to your hats folks ,its finally arrived :s "the thin edge of the wedge has arrived today " (wots e on about ) says TP ??
    Today RBS/NATWEST same firm ,has opened 34 branches in a trial run ,to see if banking works on a, wait for it BANK HOLIDAY ,
    well the boses at RBS are not going to say it didn't work ,that would be admitting ,theve made a mistake . Now what will happen in the UK ,it will take 3-4 years , but all bank holidays will now gradually become normal working days ,with no overtime ,no time off in leiu ect ect . And then more and more companies will be forced to follow suit ,and open on a bank holiday .So then all these extra customers that the banks are trying to gather up on bank holidays ,will eventually all be at work .Yes it probably will mean more companies will have to employ more people (at a lower rate of course) or we could just let in more immigration ,thus choking up the NHS ,and school places even more .For all you young un out there ,just wait to you get married ,and then have to find a school localy for your kids , only to be told ,sorry MR AJB your local school , near your house is full up , youll have to send your kids to a school 10 miles away ,don't take my word for it wait and see , X-(
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Zero hour contracts, No holidays .... Ah! Modern Britain, don't you just love it. :#
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,796MI6 Agent
    Phill Banister's interview and lap on Top Gear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGzo8X8yI5A

Jodie Kidd's interview and lap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tht75ObIj3c

I don't think Guy Martin has been on TG .......?
    Number24 wrote:
    I don't think Guy Martin has been on TG .......?

Alas they couldn't find anything steam powered with two wheels and all the brown and white film had run out so they wouldnt have been able to film it anyways.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Can I ask ... What is all the love for Rachel Riley about? My hubby gets a strange smile on his face when she's on the TV too ... I can appreciate a good looking woman as much as the next person but I think she's just 'pretty' not stunning .... ????
    I love her for her maths ability. ;)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Good job she wasn't my maths teacher when i was doing my GCSE'S! Wouldn't be able to concentrate otherwise! :))
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Can I ask ... What is all the love for Rachel Riley about? My hubby gets a strange smile on his face when she's on the TV too ... I can appreciate a good looking woman as much as the next person but I think she's just 'pretty' not stunning .... ????

Rachel-Riley-Bra-Size.jpg

As you can see, Ms Riley is an extremely attractive woman who........ erm..... has great intell..... aaaand..... she's very clev......

Brb;

wp-content_uploads_2008_05_happy-time-alien.jpg
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Ok .... I get it ... She's just hot :)) :))
    image_zpsf63g5hfw.jpg

Does that answer any queries?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    I thought that was faked ! :v :D
    I thought that was faked ! :v :D

I only do that if she's no good. :o

Ms Riley crosses all the T's, dots all the i's and spells all the naughty words in my depraved spongebag of a mind on her lovely countdown wall.

Must be a government agent ;)
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    https://youtu.be/0PewiUobfpU

Smith and Jones on Faking Organisms ! :))
    Just been down to the travel agent to pay some money on my holiday
    and decided to treat myself to a Bond Brunch :D
    breakfast_003.jpg

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon ,Jamaican Blue mountain coffee, Q mug, fresh orange juice (in Duraflex glass)
    Little Scarlet strawberry jam
    and a martini ,well you only live once or is it twice :)
    {[] very nice .
    I've been wanting to buy Blue Mountain Coffee off Amazon, is it any good?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I've been wanting to buy Blue Mountain Coffee off Amazon, is it any good?

Its like everything ,theres Blue mountain ,and theres Blue mountain ,
    I have a girl that brings me back some ,when she goes home to MO Bay , :D
    but try it (ive not seen it ,but will look it up ) :)
    :)) :))
    I watched Thunderball this afternoon ,due to the high winds ,so I couldn't get out into the garden (me wig would blow away) :))
    I was looking for ideas for my holiday clothing :D ,I like the idea of the Disco Volante crew t shirt, and low and behold ,
    they have them on sale on Amazon for £16.00 :)