Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    All the nice girls, love a sailor. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    That'l look nice with your black wet suit leggings :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    The name's Bond, Basildon Bond ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,691MI6 Agent
    The name's Bond, Basildon Bond ! ;)

You've got letters after your name! :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Also the great thing about a sailor costume is that forget the trousers, and
    You've got a Donald Duck costume ! :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    With added Extras :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,691MI6 Agent
    As an infamous drunk customer called 'The Gunner' once said to me, "I don't give a f--- for Donald Duck or any other animal." :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    You wouldn't expect that from Sir David Attenborough ! Would you ! :))
    For all these Years, he's been lying to us :o
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I watched Thunderball this afternoon ,due to the high winds ,so I couldn't get out into the garden (me wig would blow away) :))
    I was looking for ideas for my holiday clothing :D ,I like the idea of the Disco Volante crew t shirt, and low and behold ,
    they have them on sale on Amazon for £16.00 :)

I've had one for a couple of years and never had a single comment on it (which pleases me as I don't want everyone to know of my connection with SPECTRE), except one. That person asked "Disco Volant, what does that mean?" I was feeling anti-social and was in a hurry so I replied "Nothing really." As far as I'm concerned, DV is strictly on a need-to-know basis and he didn't need-to-know. I then walked away, continuing to stroke my cat.
    Do you always stroke your Pussy? ;)
    I'm used to it ...................... Now ! :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Do you always stroke your Pussy? ;)

Dirty, dirty boy!
    I'm only young ;)
    Yes ! That is another Problem ! :p :))
    Cheeky Sod X-( :))
    Quick point about the election.

" The problem with political jokes is that they usually get elected !" :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Puzzeled

today on the London underground , I saw an ad from Christian aid ,which caused me to ponder :s
    Basically the ad was asking us,to donate money ,to buy a cow,for this woman ,who is so poor ,she cannot feed her children?
    So ,me thinks ,if she cant feed her kids ? how is she going to feed a bleeding great cow :s (please take this comment in the flippant manner that I intended) :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Since I grew up on a farm I can supply you with some inside information: unlike people, cows eat grass :)
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Since I grew up on a farm I can supply you with some inside information: unlike people, cows eat grass :)

Thank you number 24, I knew all these years of living in London has robbed me of farm yard protocol :))
    but seriously ,the picture showed this poor woman in a desolate ,dust bowl environment ,probably Ethiopia 8-)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    My late Father in law was a Farmer, so I know about cows as well. ;)
    I once said to him he had a large bunch of cows ..... " Herd of cows" he said
    " ...... of course I've heard of cows, I'm looking at some !" I replied
    I once asked him why some of them had bells ?
    " Their Horns don't work ! ....... And by the way they're Horses. ". He said.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

Thank you number 24, I knew all these years of living in London has robbed me of farm yard protocol :))
    but seriously ,the picture showed this poor woman in a desolate ,dust bowl environment ,probably Ethiopia 8-)

I can't help you any more. The farm I grew up on a farm in the fjords of Norway. The west coast is very rainy, unlike Ethopia.

On an other topic: I just saw the news. The Tories and the Scotish nationalists have done a surprisingly good election, Labour has lost Scotland and the election. Comments?
    Norway news must be quick, the polling stations only closed at 10pm. :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    On an other topic: I just saw the news. The Tories and the Scotish nationalists have done a surprisingly good election, Labour has lost Scotland and the election. Comments?

SNP was always going to storm Scotland...that wasn't a shock...I'm surprised at the projected number of seats that the Conservatives have over Labour - I expected it to be closer...
    YNWA 97
    If the polls are correct, the Lib-dems will take one hell of a kicking. :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent

Good. Nick 'I'll never raise tuition fees' Clegg should be made to walk the plank off the white cliffs of dover.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org

The Strange Death of Liberal England - Part II! :))
    The funny thing is many politicians have done U turns on policy but for
    Some reason ( probably because it was so blatant ) old Nick will never
    Live down the "NO tuition fees" pledge. :))
    When the old Liberals were going to send a gunboat to Belfast they lost my respect. We don't forget that sort of thing here in NI. A Liberal wipeout is a good thing in my book.