Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'm sure we will hear from him soon :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    My friend has just got back from a break in CADIZ in Spain ,and part of his trip ,was to visit the BOND BEACH ,from DAD ,it looks very nice there ,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    Would anyone know if Blackleiter is on holiday, as he's been very
    Quiet lately. I hope his absence is for good, not bad reasons. -{

Seriously hope that he's doing allright - we may be meeting soon in NYC.

That explains why he's gone missing then ! :p

I hope he's ok too -{

Don't worry, you'll find him. He's a black man in NY, how hard can it be? :v
    Number24 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

Seriously hope that he's doing allright - we may be meeting soon in NYC.

That explains why he's gone missing then ! :p

I hope he's ok too -{

Don't worry, you'll find him. He's a black man in NY, how hard can it be? :v

I thought he was from DC , but im sure our good friend BL.where ever he is ,im sure he is having fun
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I only hope Number24's sexy photos of young ladies, weren't too much for yet another
    Pacemaker. ;) Hopefully he's just on a bit of a break. :)
    AS, Did your mate quickly slip on an orange bikini to re-enact "Jinx" coming out of the sea ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    He probably watched NSNA. It has the same effect on me - makes me want to take a break from Bond :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I took the fleabag up the woods this afternoon ,and was surprised how tall the grass ,plants have just suddenly shot up over the last few days ,even in the garden I have a good 50 potential bunches of grapes on the go , the olives have just formed ,the passion fruit is about to ,well fruit ,its if some has dumped pixie dust every where :D
    I heard that BL was getting bionic Arms and Legs fitted.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    " ... 50 potential bunches of grapes on the go " sounds uncomfortable ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Grape Crusher 5000?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    He probably watched NSNA. It has the same effect on me - makes me want to take a break from Bond :D

NSNA teaches me that there are no good toupees - no matter how expensive they are :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I've been in touch with Blackleiter.
    I don't want to go into details - family member needs extra care and attention, but he's ok and still a Timboy :D

He says "I hope to be able to re-join you and our other friends at AJB soon."

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Thanks, Higgins, well done. Let's hope everything works out for BL.

(See, Paul, he does have a use after all! )
    Barbel wrote:

:)) :)) :))

Good to hear he's OK, although sad for the reason. On the subject of Tim .....
    Watching " Premier Bonds" last night both Matthew Sweet and Mark Gattis both
    Called Dalton " The Connoisseurs Bond" :D , nice to know we Tim boys are so
    Admired ! :))
    Blackleiter and the Timboys - sounds like a folk group from the 70s :D

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I hope everything works out well for Blackleiter and his family :)
    It's good to hear that he's alright -{ :)
    Yes ,all of us over here in the U.K wish agent BL all our love and best wishes ,in his hour of need ,
    we are here for you BL ,and hope your family are well too.
    +1 {[] I think everyone wishes him well and hope everything works out
    for the best. -{ as I hate being the only sensible one on AJB. ;)
    Anyway chaps ,lunch break over ,back on the sun bed :))
    sunbed_001.jpg

ere you get orf my bed you lazy hound
    " You live well Mr Scaramanga." {[] :D
    Talking of living well ,me and the guys went to a Turkish restaurant last week called EFES ,its in The Commercial road in Londons
    deepest east end .We walked from Shadwell DLR through the back streets ,past all the various Asian stores ,selling stuff id never seen ,let alone eaten :D . As we walked west bound up the CR ,it reminded me of New York city looking towards the skyscrapers .
    The low rise shabby buildings of the CR was almost Harlem . This is going to be crap I thought.As we arrived the heady smoke of fresh grilled lamb hit our senses ,wow this smells good . We was shown our table ,we had reserved one ,you needed to.As soon as we sat down ,fresh plates of salads ,and pipping hot fresh bread was placed before us ,together with mint youghert and chilli sauce .Starters of Turkish pizza soon followed .Now you cant get any beer in here ,not even Turkish beer .but they are willing to nip up to Tesco for you , but as most of the clientel seemed muslim ,we didn't want to cause offence ,so it was cokes all round .
    our main course arrived of grilled lamb chops ,lamb ribs ,Kofte, chicken, doner meat ,rice and more salad ,boy was we stuffed.
    We ended up with Turkish tea ,served in a small glass , with baklava ,we couldn't eat any more .A very friendly atmosphere great food ,and £15-00 each result , will go back again :)
    Turkish Grub is lovely -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:
    Thanks, Higgins, well done. Let's hope everything works out for BL.

You mean other than the AJB Fashion Correspondent ? 8-) :p

Seriously, good work...I wish him a swift return -{
    YNWA 97
    Waiting to pick up my daughter from the cinema tonight, I noticed a small
    Clear bag on the floor. Picking it up I though " eh, up. This looks likes .......
    ....... Marijuana !". So quickly handed it over at the security station. The chap
    Opened the bag and sniffed it, "yep, that's some wacky backy" he said.
    I have to admit I was a little disappointed, as from watching many, many movies.
    I expected him to dip a finger in it, then rub it on his gums and say something like
    " Yes, 100%, Columbian pure " :D
    Still I've done my bit for the war on drugs ( apparently it had a street value of almost £20 ) ;)
    So now I can understand what Bond went through in LTK, trying to bring down a drug
    Baron, as....... I have now lived that myself. :) and unlike Batman I need no mask or cape to serve justice to the criminal underworld. :))
    " It's not who I am underneath....... but what I do........ that defines me." :))
    I want Channing Tatum, to play me in the movie. {[]
    ^ you sure you didn't smoke any????? :D
    I'm sure the Security guy will. :)) , although I do feel sorry for the
    Bloke who lost it, he's in for a big disappointment later. :D
    Benson and Hedges it is then for that guy!!
    The main thing is I can now add " Crime Fighter" to my Résumé

TP, International Playboy, Photographer, Crime Fighter
    and Car Valeting service on the weekends. ;)