Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    That's why - particularly in the clothing threads, we may be starting compendium threads -

I'm on it http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/46768/suggestion-updated-craig-era-wardrobe-alternatives-thread :)
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    On a different subject, it seems "Jihadi John" has bitten the dust. -{

Heartbreaking ...... :v
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    On a different subject, it seems "Jihadi John" has bitten the dust. -{

I welcome the news. Not a moment too soon! -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Another topic:

My advise hhow to keep your marriage happy - the key is humor!

So, I bought Mrs. Higgins a new fragrance - Hermes "Un jardin sur le Nil" (translates to "A garden above the Nile river")

She comes to me asking if she smells good and my reply was "oh yes, dear - smells like alligator sh*it"

I am sure that this has brightened her day :D

Jo is having her hair done on monday, I said to her in the chip shop, in front of everyone, that she should get her arse and beaver waxed at the same time, which everyone found quite amusing :D but Jo was more like :o
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Chip Shop ....... you know how to show a girl a good time -{
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Well, it is Friday Rob :D
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Well, it is Friday Rob :D

I hope you was wearing your Tuxedo and your wife had her Ghost dress on -{
    No, I had my donkey jacket and leg warmers on :D the Mrs just looked like a Ghost :o :D
    Pmsl :)) :))
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Hate to break the nice atmosphere here, but is anyone following the news at the moment in Europe?

Terrible things are going on in Paris. Several shootings are going on, atleast 60 confirmed deaths, some people are being held hostage and there were explosions....
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
    Sounds terrible, I'm guessing ISIS again. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Sounds terrible, I'm guessing ISIS again. :#

Most likely yes :#
    It's not yet confirmed... But more and more attacks are taking place in Europe throughout the last years and unfortunately it's radical Islam most of the time. It's very alarming :(
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I have a friend ,yes he is real TP, :D any how he and his misses have just moved into a flat in Tobacco dock Wapping (London) Well he rings me up the other day in hysterics ,as he puts on TWINE and low and behold his flat is clearly visible in the Boat /canal chase ,jammy bas**rd ,he now boasts he lives on a Bond film set :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Is it distilled from crocodile tears ? :)

Schnappi , das kleine Krokodil :p
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Is it distilled from crocodile tears ? :)

Schnappi , das kleine Krokodil :p

now where did you drag that cringeworty piece out? :o
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    did any one see the big write up about Bond watches in this weeks evening standard :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Sad to learn that Charlie Sheen has been diagnosed as HIV positive.
    I wish him well, I've always found him a funny guy, and he usually
    ends up hurting himself more than others.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Sad to learn that Charlie Sheen has been diagnosed as HIV positive.
    I wish him well, I've always found him a funny guy, and he usually
    ends up hurting himself more than others.

I don't wish to judge him and I'd never want to be in his position, but he says he's paid out $10 million to people who threatened to expose his condition. I have no idea what I would do, but my gut feeling would be to go public - and to the police - the first time someone tries to extort money from me. I can't imagine paying out that sort of money when there's no way of guaranteeing that it wasn't going to come out any way!
    I wonder if he could name any of his blackmailers now ? Or
    Take some action against, whichever clinic treated him ?
    But, Bloody hell, he lived the life of Reilly. -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Sounds like tons of lawsuits will be on the horizon regardless of the truth.

The state he has been in over the years prob wont help in his defence either!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    why the hell is Daniel Craig giving away SM 300's like seeets on halloween?
    I'll take one, too if you read this!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    I see he's not giving away any of his his Seikos :D
    I see he's not giving away any of his his Seikos :D

I bet Jonathan Ross can help you with that B-)
    :)) :)) :))
    edited November 2015
    Everyone has something going for them :)) (please read the whole text):

Hitler_832930_2633112.jpg
    THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was ...very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
    They should introduce an intelligence test for people applying for passports.

I was once in Cuba and a woman in her early 20s asked who the "guy on the money and the t-shirts" was. It was Che Guevara.
    Number24 wrote:
    Everyone has something going for them :)) (please read the whole text):

Hitler_832930_2633112.jpg

or did he?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
    In the last couple of days Hollande and John Kerry have just referred to ISIL/ISIS as DAESH. At first I thought it was a French thing, but then I read that it comes from the group's original Arabic name for themselves: al-Dawla al-Islamiya fi al-Iraq wa al-Sham, or Daesh. The problem is, the abbreviation of Daesh, depending on how it is conjugated, can mean anything from ‘to trample down and crush’ to ‘a bigot who imposes his view on others.’ Daesh have banned the term and will cut out the tongues of anyone caught using it. The Kurds use it all the time. So, from now on Daesh it is!