Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

I know what she's gonna grab at first for that and that's not part of the kitchen :D
    And it'll be painful for you :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    It comes in two sizes: soprano and falsetto.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Sam Smith Edition :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The whining's on the wall ? :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    Bought this Christmas present for Mrs AA -{

I am sure she will find it useful :D

http://www.springfair.com/library/Granny-Browns-Knob-Grabber

Might treat myself to one of those ;% :))
    YNWA 97
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

They don't do it in XXL ;)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent

Hahahah she will :x :))
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
    That would look great on your Credit Card statement. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That would look great on your Credit Card statement. :D

No American Express :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5SUJqx4bYQ
    :)) :)) :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:

They don't do it in XXL ;)

I think you've got a faulty keyboard there...your S comes out as L :o
    YNWA 97
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    does anybody know why I can't see anything older than 2006?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff

You may have caught a dose of Craigvision, which is a common malady and, sadly, often commented on... loudly and repeatedly. Fortunately, repeated exposure to all Bond movies can cure this, with time.

The only permanent cure can be administered by Drs Wilson & Broccoli, operating from the Eon Clinic (high on an Alp, of course). They've managed to cure Brosnanvision, Daltonophilia, Mooritis, etc.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

You may have caught a dose of Craigvision, which is a common malady and, sadly, often commented on... loudly and repeatedly. Fortunately, repeated exposure to all Bond movies can cure this, with time.

haha :))
    no, I meant on this forum: if I visit the first site of e.g. the general James Bond chat, no topics are older than 2006 ?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Then perhaps this thread may be of interest....? http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/37687/history-of-ajb007/
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    But Mooritis took many years to cure. Some are not yet cured from Conneryphilia, despite of Broccoli and Wilson's best efforts. :007)
    Lazenbyvision on the other hand was cured very hastely, in many cases before it was caught!
    edited November 2015
    A Tachanka - an early Russian "Technical" used in the civil war 1917-21 :o

Tachanka.jpg
    :)) looks like my old pram.

On the subject of Tanks, watching a documentary on German tanks of WW2. They
    Looked at the development of the Tiger tank, and how Ferdinand Porsche was in
    the running to build it. ( He didn't get it ). His ideas were so far ahead of their time
    it was too difficult to maintain, basically he had a small desiel engine powering
    Two electric motors, which controlled everthing. There by saving on weight and
    Giving much more room inside the tank -{
    Only now are car designers using this system, for the new generation of electric
    and hybrid cars. :) I was amazed that he was so far ahead of the times in his thinking.
    That was typical of Germany in WWII. They made some weapons and equipment far ahead of it's time (helicopters, jet-figthers, night-vison sights for rifles etc.), but seldom had the resources to build many enough to matter.
    Number24 wrote:
    But Mooritis took many years to cure. Some are not yet cured from Conneryphilia, despite of Broccoli and Wilson's best efforts. :007)

True, and their late father was one of the prime sufferers as well as perhaps its main cause, who only managed to cure himself by contracting Mooritis.
    Many of the Conneryphiliacs contracted the condition decades ago, like myself. Sadly, there are those who are incurable Daltophobics- usually recognisable by their eccentric footwear- whose condition shows little hope of recovery.
    An interesting malady is Owenitics. Sufferers believe Clive Owen should have been Bond. Many even live under the delution that the actor still is a serious contender for the role in spite of being around fifty years old.
    Ah, I've heard of that but never suffered from it, though I used to have a touch of Jackmania- this has been Xorcised, however.
    We must not forget that very rare infectious strain 'Elbaritus' which affects 1 in every 10 million :D
    Owenitis, Jackmania and Elbaritis are related, a suffering that shows itself as having the belief that actors born before 1975 still have a shot to be the next Bond.
    Yes, a tragic delusion. Have you ever heard of Niven Syndrome? It's extinct these days, to all intents and purposes, but the word is that Our Founder suffered from it in his time.
    When I heard Idris was to be Bond, I nearly had a Connery ! :D
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    What disease do I have if I really like Never Send Flowers and 90s John Gardner Bond in general? :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Gardenophilia, no doubt ....
    A rare, but tragic illnes for the few who catch it.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Gardenophilia, no doubt ....
    A rare, but tragic illnes for the few who catch it.

Yes, and it really is "the few"! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).