Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Given the dedication shown by some members in collecting Bond clothing. I
    Think some of us might be able to spot a fellow Bond fan? ....... and of course
    there's always the secret handshake ;) but it is a pain to have to keep rolling
    Up a trouser leg. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :))
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    It's showing the left nipple I have a problem with 8-)
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It's showing the left nipple I have a problem with 8-)

To mention nothing of my third nipple... :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    A fascinating anatomical titbit....
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    By the sound of things I'm glad I've never met any of you ... :)) :)) :))
    :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I wish, I could say the same, but I'll change your sentence into:

"I wish that I've never met any of you" :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    edited April 2016
    It's possible our good relations are dependent on most of us not meeting for real? :))
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,246MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Well they do say that you should never meet your idols... :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    The EU discussion thread just closed. Earlier the GOP candidates thread was closed. Its sad if we cant discuss these very important issues in a civilized manner :#
    edited April 2016
    I blame the Norwegians ! :p :D

Passions sometimes get the better of us, and we need a bucket of water thrown over us!
    But that's enough about my love life ...... now back to the EU debate, perhaps when everyone
    has had time to reflect on things. Peace may break out. :)
    I've read some fascinating views and ideas. Bordering on genius, and they were
    Just my posts. The rest were OK, but not in my league of political insightfulnes. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The truth can be told now .... it was all the Norwegians on this forum who clevery inflamed the debates to create animosity X-(

To stop our plan would be not to get personal when we discuss politics.
    Few have our intellectual standing to be able to rise above human emotions
    and stand like gods over the minds of others ! To stride forwards with the air
    Of authority only the truly wise and progenitors of original thought can have.

( Or does that make me sound a bit of a big head ?) :)
    Also we should sneak in political posts in other threads to subvert the closures. Here are the secret plans of the GOP establishment to stop Trump ...... according to The Onion :))

#Combine inspirational charisma of Ted Cruz with raw sexual magnetism of John Kasich

#Gradually win over Trump supporters by posting subtle pro-establishment messages in YouTube comments sections of chemtrail conspiracy videos

#Stress how Trump’s most ludicrous-sounding policies really not all that different from Cruz’s and Kasich’s

#Punch a wall a few times in frustration

#Call Trump in the middle of the night and then hang up to ensure he’s constantly tired

#Publish a measured but critical op-ed suggesting Trump may possess personality traits at odds with the demands of nation’s highest office

#Quietly announce additional GOP primaries in delegate-rich states of Cruziana and Kasichberg

#Maybe a few million more dollars’ worth of ads where someone talks in a deep voice

#Make concerted effort to start taking Trump seriously eight months ago
    Number24 wrote:
    Also we should sneak in political posts in other threads to subvert the closures.

Oh no you won't....
    AA_OLD_MAN_10.gif
    It's a shame things get to point of mudslinging, political threads are nearly as inflammatory as the is Daniel Craig a good Bond threads ;)
    There should be no room for name calling and snide asides on thus forum and I think the Mods did the right thing closing the EU thread. Thank you Number24 for putting your match to the fuse :D
    At least now I can take off my aluminium head gear 8-)
    Chriscoop wrote " Thank you Number24 for putting your match to the fuse"

Now I have a strong desire to watch Mission Impossible. :D
    mission-impossible-fuse-o.gif
    edited April 2016
    Chriscoop wrote " Thank you Number24 for putting your match to the fuse"

Now I have a strong desire to watch Mission Impossible. :D
    Da da do do da da do do

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds
    :)) Best TV theme ever -{
    Barbel wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Also we should sneak in political posts in other threads to subvert the closures.

Oh no you won't....
    AA_OLD_MAN_10.gif
    If I may be so bold....can I petition the silencer and Bra Strap remains a bastion of non political, defamatory, derisory, name calling and bad natured posts? I think the landlord will have to take this responsibility on his currently glorious bearded head {[]
    Sounds like an average Tuesday night :)
    Chriscoop wrote:

If I may be so bold....can I petition the silencer and Bra Strap remains a bastion of non political, defamatory, derisory, name calling and bad natured posts? I think the landlord will have to take this responsibility on his currently glorious bearded head {[]

That's ok apart from the name calling ... That must remain :))
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

That's ok apart from the name calling ... That must remain :))
    I'll concede that rosey mcrose face :D
    Chriscoop wrote:

They're not going to call that research vessel Boaty McBoatface are they? I think the powers that be have done the old 'thanks for your votes but .... '

Spoilsports :))
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

They're not going to call that research vessel Boaty McBoatface are they? I think the powers that be have done the old 'thanks for your votes but .... '

Spoilsports :))
    I thought they were??
    Good, as it's a bloody stupid name! :D