Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm only offering my opinion on what I'd like to see, I wasn't offering an opinion on
    how the Norwegian system works. ............ Although if any advice is sought, I'd be happy
    to advise. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,835MI6 Agent
    You offer an opinion on what you would like to see happen, and if that happened the Norwegian society, laws and values would have to change. But perhaps we should change the topic now, since I think the terrorsit has had enough attention for a while. What you do is of cource up to you, but I chose to end this conversation on my part by posting the pictures of the people who should be the main focus here. some of his victims:

utoya_thumb.jpg
    It only takes one assh*le with a grudge to destroy so many lives. X-(
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    "was his mother one time before she died"

Actually Breivik met her five times but I'm sure they were not long visits.

Fjordland sweet & sour is tasty but I have to eat at least 2 of them to be full :#
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Happy St Patricks day to all our Irish agents where ever they may be ,ive got an ice cold Guinness in the fridge for tonight :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Happy St Patricks day to all our Irish agents where ever they may be ,ive got an ice cold Guinness in the fridge for tonight :D
    That would be the chrisisall extraction.... or half of it. :D
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    That would be the chrisisall extraction.... or half of it. :D
    I would imagine ,there is a lot of the black stuff flowing in Boston tonight , :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    https://youtu.be/DSyNRW161jE
    Six of the Best Bond London Locations. -{
    Visiting these would make a great day out.
    "was his mother one time before she died"

Actually Breivik met her five times but I'm sure they were not long visits.

Fjordland sweet & sour is tasty but I have to eat at least 2 of them to be full :#

Thankfully this trail ends today, ABB has once again proved he is a self-centred self-pitying crybaby. He will lose, but he will appeal all the way to the Hague.
    It's a funny world sometimes ......

obama-sign.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    Who'd have thunk it!
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I know flats, when high heels are obviously called for. ;)
    I know flats, when high heels are obviously called for. ;)
    LAUGHMAZZTAZZ.jpg
    The Norwegian tourist board may have found the ideal themes for an ad (not safe for work .... or marriage :D )

http://wikivoters.com/topic_image/1434307795_crop2.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    The Norwegian tourist board may have found the ideal themes for an ad (not safe for work .... or marriage :D )

http://wikivoters.com/topic_image/1434307795_crop2.jpg
    That's actually quite beautiful, thanks!
    It's good to keep abreast of these things. :)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't mind reaching that summit.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Some of the best climbers come from nipple, sorry Nepal. ;)
    edited March 2016
    Some of the best climbers come from nipple, sorry Nepal. ;)
    Stop dragging things down to your own level son; it's immature.
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/820c96cb-4452-47b2-92a3-cc4d4b0071dc
    "When I find something that works, I stick with it !" ;)
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/820c96cb-4452-47b2-92a3-cc4d4b0071dc
    "When I find something that works, I stick with it !" ;)
    HAHAHAAHAHAH! -{
    Last week my father (with some help from me) made a small museum. A small room in the oldest house on the farm (in parts of it, wooden pegs were used intead of nails) people have crammed in all sorts of things and made a real mess. Now there are shelves where the exhibitions are. There are a lot of planes (not the flying type), but a lot like these:
    18cplns.jpg
    My great grandfather got it as payment after taking part in rebuilding of the town of Ålesund after the 1904 fire. there are also sheep shearing scissors of the same design as found in viking graves, my grandparents' piss pot, equipement for repairing fishing nets, my father's home made frontloader pistol, whetstones not bought anywhere and some things people born after WWII have no idea what is. I wonder what my five year old niece who comes visiting tonight will make of it :))

If any of you comes visiting, I'll give you a free tour (like everyone gets) :)
    Good luck with the museum N24, I hope it's all plane sailing for you. -{
    On a less self-centered note: This yearit's a 100 years since the Easter Uprising in Ireland.

dsc01027.jpg
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    Yes, and the New IRA are going to celebrate it by killing police and prison officers. They've already murdered a prison officer here in Northern Ireland. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    There is the old saying about repeating the same actions and yet expecting a different reaction.
    as the mark of insanity.
    This new IRA ( who have no support, even from republicans ) are trying the same failed tactics
    To see if they'll work this time. As they haven't succeeded in the past, they must therefore be
    insane ! Or rather criminals, more interested in continuing their careers as drug dealers,
    smugglers and people traffickers, than in any political ideology.
    As pointed out by SM they have already killed a prison officer, and will be planning something for the
    anniversary. All we can hope is that our security forces will continue in their success of stopping these
    attacks.
    Although Congratulations to the Republic of Ireland. 100 years as an independent country. -{ how
    independent any country in the EU actually is, remains to be seen. ;)
    This is the "terrible" part, I guess :#
    Number24 wrote:
    This is the "terrible" part, I guess :#

Indeed it is, but while there is bitterness these idiots will always be with us in the new Northern Ireland. :#

TP is spot on above in what really motivates them - criminality.
    This is how a perfect Easter is like, according to my countrymen: :D

Getting some sun while leaning on the cabin:
    978x.jpg

Eating "Kvikk Lunch" chocolate (accept no substitutes!)
    thumb_551ab13cf43db0d03c8b4568_default_big.jpeg

Reading crime novels:
    Paaskekrim-2015_product_full.jpg

Some weirdoes claim it's about a Middle Eastern man hanging on a cross ...... but we know better!
    I've always time for chocolate ! :D