Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    " I prefer the '53, Myself " ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    But only when served at the correct temperature. For a Beemer, that is. :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Uptown Theatre in Minneapolis is screening the Norwegian movie "The Last King/Birkebeinerne". I like the promotion :D

ClQiQI-WAAAfKCg.jpg
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    daniel-craig.jpg?w=387
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Is that Nigel Farage ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Sir Michael Caine has much more sense: VOTE LEAVE! :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    No matter what you leave - good luck, Britain :)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Hmmm an interesting stance for DC, I don't suppose not enough school places, a collapsing NHS and not enough affordable housing bothers him in New York!! :D
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Chriscoop wrote:
    not enough school places, a collapsing NHS and not enough affordable housing

And that's the EU's fault?

Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Partly yes and partly no, my observation being that a multi millionaire who has chosen to live in the USA and so is removed from the daily issues facing ordinary Europeans should probably keep his political leanings to himself. I am a huge DC fan BTW but I personally find over pious political statements from wealthy celebrities distasteful particularly ones who are asking us to remain when clearly he didnt. It's only my personal view you understand and a random comment on a random picture. ;)
    I hate being told what to do my multi millionaire celebs,
    Especially F*cking Bono X-(
    ( This is in general and not about any particular photo )
    I've just added bob geldoff to the same list I have bono and Hugh Grant on!
    And Michael Caine?

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

No, it's the Germans' fault.

We were doing alright til you lot came along and wrecked our Empire. All because Nikolas and Adolph wanted more sweeties.

That said... the NHS and Welfare State came out of the wreckage of WW2 and its new egalitarianism... :s

So maybe we should be thanking you! :))
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Higgins wrote:
    And Michael Caine?
    I have the same opinion, tho he's not on my list
    Just waiting for the conspiracy theorists coming up - no matter how the referendum goes :D

• GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmjYmuI5SDo

35 yrs tomorrow......

Also 45 yrs since Batman #232 (1st Ra's al Ghul)
    I'm just waiting to get started, on my conspiracy theory. ;)

On a separate issue, well done the German police for quickly
    dealing with today's hostage situation. -{
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I just saw the front pages of the German newspapers saying how much they love Britain and the British and how they don't want Britain to leave. One paper offered to turn the clocks back an hour if the UK stays, while another says Germany will stop complaining that 'that' goal never crossed the line in 1966. So, in light of such magnanimity, warmth and adoration, I just wondered what Higgins is prepared to offer AJB's resident British to stay in the EU (fluorescent trainers and his sparkling personality excluded :D ).
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    No doubt Higgins will become Timothy Dalton's No. 1 fan if we vote REMAIN. :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Number24 wrote:
    No matter what you leave - good luck, Britain :)
    Thank you number24 have you seen thus yet?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJiDJHKheAg
    So long as we still get a tree at Christmas. :D
    I just wondered what Higgins is prepared to offer AJB's resident British to stay in the EU (fluorescent trainers and his sparkling personality excluded :D ).

A pad on the shoulder and 'congrats for coming to your senses finally' perhaps? :D

That ball never crossed the line btw :D

I hope whatever the outcome no umbrage is taken, and should the vote be to leave ( which I doubt) we can all still get along and work together as good neighbours. After all if we do leave it is to leave the European union, not Europe itself. {[]
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    If the Brexit happens, I'll be planning a trip to Britain since the sterling will tank against the dollar. -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    If the Brexit happens, I'll be planning a trip to Britain since the sterling will tank against the dollar. -{

Book your tickets now
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,360Chief of Staff
    ..and sterling hits a 30 year low. Well predicted MM!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,360Chief of Staff
    Well, it's finally over. After much argument and deliberation, we finally have a decision on the burning question: Led Zeppelin did not pinch the opening bars of "Stairway To Heaven" from the song "Taurus".

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/led-zeppelin-prevail-in-stairway-to-heaven-lawsuit-20160623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sdbg2is2zQ
    Barbel wrote:
    Well, it's finally over. After much argument and deliberation, we finally have a decision on the burning question: Led Zeppelin did not pinch the opening bars of "Stairway To Heaven" from the song "Taurus".

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/led-zeppelin-prevail-in-stairway-to-heaven-lawsuit-20160623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sdbg2is2zQ
    Thank God for that! I never believed jimmy nicked that riff. However there is a similar riff in Eric Claptons let it grow!
    welshboy78 wrote:

Book your tickets now
    The one thing that did strike me was if we stayed in the EU and this European army was formed. I worried it would leave the Falklands defenceless, after all Argentina has support in the EU over the Falklands! Which I've never understood as Argentina didn't even exist when the UK claimed the islands.