Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    "Oh no it isn't!"

Thats a shame I was looking forward to seeing TP's Wishee Washee ;)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Sadly, it's not as impressive as it once was. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Happy Fathers Day to you Dad's, step dad's, foster dad's etc...and especially to those who have lost their Dad's, days like today must be hard.

Here's to you all -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    My daughters got me a card with Jeremy Clarkson (with a wobbly head) which I
    found really funny, as my wife has to look at it all day, and she hates him with a real
    vengeance ! :))
    Happy father's day to all. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    "I'm thinking of getting a plastic goat," said my father the other day. I immediately understood that he ment one of these:

270.robotgrasklippare.jpg

From the dawn of time and until ...... well around here we still do it - goats and sheep are used to cut the grass by eating it.
    Plastic goats is a briliant and evokative word for robot lawn movers. :D
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    A real labour-saving device there, Number24! :D -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Just do it, number24. I have a robot sheep since 3 years and love it!

Instead of getting a Gardena ( picture) or Husqvarna, I can highly recommend the Bosch Indego {[]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Robot sheep?? Very kinky - send me the link lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I'll be Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ! RoboSheep. :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Robot sheep?? Very kinky - send me the link lol

No jokes about the turkish president ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent

TP, you never fail to amuse me! :)) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent

can't pull the (wire) wool over his eyes......
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I know a couple of AJB agents know this place ,so here goes ,We went to Alecs restaurant on Sunday ,its a nice place out in deepest Essex ,it was fathers day so my daughter treated me and MRS AS to lunch ,I pulled up into the car park in my new BMW X3 M sport :D only to see I had the cheapest car in the car park , it was full of Range Rovers Bentleys Porches ect ,we went in to see Essex chic at its finest it was like an explosion of labels from Prada,Gucci,Rolex,Cartier,Laboutin ,ect ect now my misses had her Rolex ,Cartier,Laboutin s on and she felt under dressed , Food was fantastic ,and my daughters a fussey cow ,but she ate the lot ,
    everthing was cooked to perfection ,definitely will be going back
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I think so! He hasn't bought one yet, but like the rest of the terrain here our gardens are seldom flat.
    Did you know the first James Bodn was Norwegian? :D
    Barry Nelson who played "Jimmy Bond" in 1954 was born Haakon Robert Nielsen.
    It all makes sense now :))
    Would that explain his acting style " Norwegian Wood " ? :p ;)
    I have been watching "The Hasty Heart " starring the wonderful Richard Todd , " OI wrong thread AS" (someone shouts )
    but bear with , I think Mr Todd is one of Britains if not the worlds greatest actors ,I just recently learned that he was Flemings 1st choice to play Bond . but due to other commitments he had to decline . shame .
    I think Todd may have been too much of a gentleman to have agreed to shoot
    Professor Dent, especially that second shot ? :)
    I think Todd may have been too much of a gentleman to have agreed to shoot
    Professor Dent, especially that second shot ? :)

The irony is that Todd was a Captain in the paras and took part in D-DAY ,and in the film The Longest Day ,he played the part of British Officer ,and another actor played the part of Todd 8-) ,a true hero .So I would imagine that Todd would have shot ,killed more people than Connery ever did as Bond ,
    I agree many of those "older" actors all severed in WWII like Sir David Niven etc. Which
    Always amuses me when people mention that "Actor A or B" can't play Bond as they're
    Too good looking to be a Hardman ! When many of the old movie actors were In fact all
    Ex Soldiers, Air force or Naval personnel .
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    My wife and I just had this conversation the other day when David Niven popped up on TV in something and I mentioned that he'd been a commando during WW2. He was a very big star even then, and we remarked that there's just no way that many of today's movie and music stars would drop everything to enlist in the military if there was a big war AND go and fight at the front instead of riding a desk or entertaining at the backlines.
    :)) different generation.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    When I was young...
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I know a couple of AJB agents know this place ,so here goes ,We went to Alecs restaurant on Sunday ,its a nice place out in deepest Essex ,it was fathers day so my daughter treated me and MRS AS to lunch ,I pulled up into the car park in my new BMW X3 M sport :D only to see I had the cheapest car in the car park , it was full of Range Rovers Bentleys Porches ect ,we went in to see Essex chic at its finest it was like an explosion of labels from Prada,Gucci,Rolex,Cartier,Laboutin ,ect ect now my misses had her Rolex ,Cartier,Laboutin s on and she felt under dressed , Food was fantastic ,and my daughters a fussey cow ,but she ate the lot ,
    everthing was cooked to perfection ,definitely will be going back

Glad you liked it AS, it's my local restaurant, I love it there. Next time drop in and have a pint and I will polish your Beemer for you :007) :)) :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    "Polish your Beemer " ? ..... is that a Masonic thing ? :))
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,327MI6 Agent
    "Polish your Beemer " ? ..... is that a Masonic thing ? :))

Used to be French polishing but obviously German luster now :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Wax on, Wax off. CoolHandSan ;)
    https://youtu.be/3PycZtfns_U
    :)) :)) :)) Finish him!
    I use Triplewax with built-in polish, saves a lot of time ;) and of course In Bond
    Tradition. I shake it in to my bucket, not stir it in.
    Is that Triplewax '59, TP? :D