Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Thank God for that! I never believed jimmy nicked that riff. However there is a similar riff in Eric Claptons let it grow!

:) True, and in many other songs. If you can be bothered reading through 100+ pages, there are loads of examples here: http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/court-rules-plant-page-must-face-stairway-to-heaven-jury-trial-decision.524455/
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    With the PM stepping down, will they have to change the name of the TV rerun channel "Dave" to "Theresa", "Boris", or "George"?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Nigel?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know how Bob Geldof is handling the news ? :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know how Bob Geldof is handling the news ? :))

Who gives a sh!t?! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    :)) maybe a nice relaxing boat trip, would help. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent

Preferably one with a leak...
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent

He'd best be careful then, farage is up to ramming speed! :o
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Chriscoop wrote:

He'd best be careful then, farage is up to ramming speed! :o

RAM HIM!!!! :))
    :)) he needs it, another gobshite multi millionaire, ivory tower dwelling troglodyte who think anyone gives one for what he thinks! :D
    Geldof's disgusting antics on that boat was probably the biggest recruiting tool to the LEAVE camp that they could have hopped for! :D
    Higgins wrote:
    Nigel?

Thankfully he's not a member of the Conservative Party. -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Geldof's disgusting antics on that boat was probably the biggest recruiting tool to the LEAVE camp that they could have hopped for! :D

Yeah that bugged me immensely

A millionaire sticking his fingers up to fishermen just so he can have a pop at Farage. Very childish
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Isn't Farrage also a millionaire?

Pound recovering as expected
    Higgins wrote:

Prob - but Geldofs antics were disgraceful that day in my opinion
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

Prob - but Geldofs antics were disgraceful that day in my opinion
    Farage lives in a three bedroom semi, I don't think he's close to being a multi millionaire
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Pound recovering as expected

Exactly. In voting LEAVE we will take back parliamentary sovereignty for the United Kingdom. Let there be no more cases like Factortame. Don't listen to the naysayers who doubt our future and forget our past. -{
    I think we can all reassure ourselves, that WW3 will not kick off, and
    the Zombie apocalypse, has been postponed ,........... but only Postponed ! :))
    Am I hearing right that Johnson said, that he's not seeing the necessarity to pull article 50 (Exit) in the next time???

Obviously he's not in a hurry to "Get his Country back" :)) :)) :))

Think he is agreeing with Cameron that the new Prime Minister will do it
    If only we still had Nick Clegg to guide the country with his
    experienced hand ! :))
    Dunno about that, junker, tusk and some others appear to be slamming the door shut already with threats to the British people and aiming to seperate us asap! It looks like we are to be made an example of to discourage others from leaving!
    It reminds me of a fat petulant schoolboy who has been denied a second pudding!
    It's amazing how out of touch with the people the EU politicians are :#
    Without some major reforms, I can see several countries demanding a
    referendum.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Dunno about that, junker, tusk and some others appear to be slamming the door shut already with threats to the British people and aiming to seperate us asap! It looks like we are to be made an example of to discourage others from leaving!
    It reminds me of a fat petulant schoolboy who has been denied a second pudding!

With all respect... 8-)

Mentioned politicians clearly said what will happen. This has been regarded as threats.
    Now the conspiracy theory mills are started by saying the EU are bad losers and are now punishing the UK.

I expected this to happen.

Uk wanted to leave - now man up and deal with the consequences and don't blame the EU anymore.

I'm not blaming anyone, just some common sense and cool heads would be nice, your Chancellor Merkel is talking the most sense.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    ....appear to be slamming the door shut already with threats to the British people and aiming to seperate us asap! It looks like we are to be made an example of to discourage others from leaving!
    It reminds me of a fat petulant schoolboy who has been denied a second pudding

Yes, that's a perfect sample for common sense and cool heads B-)

I don't really care what the EU does. If the British people can survive "The Eurovision Song Contest"
    we can survive anything ! :D
    Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    ....appear to be slamming the door shut already with threats to the British people and aiming to seperate us asap! It looks like we are to be made an example of to discourage others from leaving!
    It reminds me of a fat petulant schoolboy who has been denied a second pudding

Yes, that's a perfect sample for common sense and cool heads B-)
    I'm simply making observations on articles I'm reading! My own opinion is that diplomacy and mutually beneficial decisions along with acceptance of a democratic procedure should be the way forward on all sides. Showboating and political posturing is simply not necessary. As I said in previous post Merkel has the right idea.
    The EU made it clear if we left, they would get Nasty ! I think
    fair play is a British thing. ;)

( I am only joking, my EU AJB brothers and sisters ) -{