Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Great photo, I haven't seen that many pricks since .... ( Please insert own joke ) :))
    Eton???? The labour party conference?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Surprisingly, no.

So you wait until a car runs them over, let them on the street for a week and eat them then a la Surströmming? :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    Again.... no. But I saw a British man on TV who does that.
    However, I once met a young Norwegian man who loves surfing in Arctic waters, living in in a hut made of driftwood and who only eats food past the sell-by date. Nice fellow :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Just read in the paper, collecting my meal from the local Chinese restaurant, and there
    Was a story of a local lady over here, who also looks after Hedgehogs. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    In Yorkshire we have Mrs tiggle winkles which are a hedgehog hospital and sanctuary. We also have Mrs clutterbuckets which cares for donkeys and mules etc.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,332MI6 Agent
    Hedgehogs are lovely creatures - well done, Higgins -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    I love all gods creatures....it's just some humans I have problems with :#
    edited November 2016
    Just me and my little boy went for a wonderful autumn walk today. 8 minutes drive from my home is the Bishops wood which was originally the hunting wood for the archbishop of York when he lived in Cawood castle, the castle was mostly moved to down river to Bishopthorpe leaving only the banqueting Hall and gate house. The autumn colours were wonderful
    DSC_0015.jpg
    And aside from the many birds, rabbits and badgers that live in the woods, we came across some deer
    DSC_0010.jpg
    Unfortunately a train line cuts right through these woods but my little boy enjoyed the couple of trains we saw. I love the solitude these woods provide, in the years I've walked them I've yet to meet anyone else in this section. It's a beautiful world
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,332MI6 Agent
    Looks wonderful, CC. A winter walk through a wood is delightful. Nor much chance of getting that here though :))
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Looks wonderful, CC. A winter walk through a wood is delightful. Nor much chance of getting that here though :))
    I guess not, I do like the seasons, it's one thing I missed when being abroad for extended periods.
    Amazed how close the deer let us get especially with a chattering two year old with bright green wellies on, normally they are gone at the first sight of people.
    It always really annoys me in forest and country walks. How much rubbish some people leave
    Behind them ! X-(
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I agree that and the beaches! there is another woodland walk near me popular with dog owners, all round there are trees with bags of dog muck hanging off the branches!!! Until a few years ago I was always a dog owner, never once did this! And it also amazes me how far macdonalds rubbish travels, I once got into an altercation with a car full of young men who had parked up in a nature reserve car park and just opened their windows and threw all the macdonalds packaging out the car
    Didn't take much persuading to make them get out and pick it up!
    I have a dog and always bag his poo, you'll always find a bin at some point and ....
    ... ( Very old joke time ) It keeps your hands warm in the winter ! :p
    I can't understand the thinking of going to the trouble of bagging it... And then
    Not putting it in a bin.
    I always put it in the poachers pockets in my Barbour.
    I use scented nappy bags. Then pop it into a local post box or letter box. A kids hooded top etc ;)
    Your just too naughty for words
    Your just too naughty for words
    I had a great Bond related dream last night. It was part of the Boat chase from
    LALD, with the Sheriff chasing Bond in speedboats. Bond slowed down by raising
    His propeller out of the water, which now was on a long pole as in TMWTGG. It smashed
    Through the windscreen of the Sheriff's boat, due to damage Bond's boat was sinking but
    By powering forward, it rose up at speed, to head off in to the distance. :)
    Hmm I wonder what hidden meanings that dream has? Obviously the extended propeller signifies a phallus, the water is lubricant..... Very interesting :D
    :)) :)) :))
    BTW: one of my best friends is named Frøystein. The name means Stone of Frøy/Frey= Phallus :))
    :)) herr stonecock -{ -{
    I hope he's a stand up guy, and not a knob ? :D
    :)) I'm sure he's the type who rises to the occasion
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Even amidst stiff competition.

I had a Bond related dream on Saturday night, Naomi Harris was sitting in my lap chatting to me, gutted to awaken and find it wasn't real.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,486Chief of Staff
    Weird dream last night: I came out from a gig to find that I had parked illegally, and my car was on the pavement having been crushed (like in GF) with a parking ticket stuck on it. Fortunately Roger Moore was there and he helped me get it back to normal... :s :s :s
    Even amidst stiff competition.

I had a Bond related dream on Saturday night, Naomi Harris was sitting in my lap chatting to me, gutted to awaken and find it wasn't real.
    That dream is easy to decipher. Was the chat before or after you'd slipped a twenty in her knicker elastic and moved to a private room?
    Some had more luck than others in the NZ earthquake yesterday :D

1479108963446.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
    Incredible photo!!!