Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm guessing they'd have to be open topped
    Sports cars ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    You can see the wanted poster now!
    Have you seen these women

2 females aged 20-21 uncontrolled cleavage, last seen pushing a wheelbarrow containing Higgins wallet
    Screenshot_20161128_194133.png
    We advise you do not let them wash your windscreen or offer them a lift, damage to your car is a certainty.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    So according to Sir Roger, herve villachaize was a sex maniac, and bedded 35 women while filming tmwtgg......always thought he was a little f*cker.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,417Chief of Staff
    Hmm, I wonder who put him up to it?
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

I don't think there was a shortage of candidates for that.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) Talk about giving a full length
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Is it only me or is is very silent in the US election thread as soon as n24 post some pics of near-nude chicks in the Izzy Thread?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    Is it only me or is is very silent in the US election thread as soon as n24 post some pics of near-nude chicks in the Izzy Thread?
    Let's be honest Higgins, 24's ladies are far more appealing than Donald j trump!
    I hoped that you'd notice :D

I noticed alright ;)
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,282MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    So according to Sir Roger, herve villachaize was a sex maniac, and bedded 35 women while filming tmwtgg......always thought he was a little f*cker.

I remember reading that Maud Adams said that Herve told her he was going to creep into her bedroom one night and make love to her and she replied "If I wake up in the morning and find that you have I will be very annoyed" :))
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,819MI6 Agent
    edited December 2016
    Let's take a minute and think of Aleppo :(

c1f747b330b12084b71670d3b8d65022.jpg?t%5B%5D=crop%3Awidth%3D5264%2Cheight%3D3540%2Cx%3D0%2Cy%3D0&t%5B%5D=maxSize%3Awidth%3D654&publicKey=drpublish&accessToken=af8a4400e45dd60b20058aa6967356b37ce257c9cefcb9285ffb57f72080cbca
    Yep, sadly shows what happens when Putin cannot be stopped.

Unfortunatley many more people will die there in the weeks to come

On a lighter note: the mobile phone/cell phone is fifty years old (not mine personally - that one is slightly newer)
    Congratulations!
    Well something very dramatic is occurring near my home, I've counted 26 different sirens, over in the distance I can see an accumulation of blue lights and the river rescue team, I hope no one has gone in the river! Make that 28!!!
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    The new UKIP leader allegedly has a resemblance to Eddie Hitler. He's got the bald head and glasses, but facially he looks nothing like him! Ade Edmondson has been kicking off on Twitter because people keep tweeting him about it.

I don't blame him.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    edited December 2016
    This radio message came into Radio Bodø in Northern Norway from the fishing boat "Kim Roger":
    "Good morning. We are in a spot of bother here." It turnes out the noble art of understatement isn't dead ....

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/pkK6DobSY0Y

?imageId=65388260&x=11.995515695067&y=0&cropw=43.834080717489&croph=95.951417004049&width=392&height=476&compression=60
    "Eddie Hitler, eh ..... any relation ? "
    " well I had a mother " :)) ( from Bottom )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Oh dear its that time of year again ,time for AS to climb up and down the loft ladder to fetch down our 32 years of marriage accumulation of Christmas decs , :# don't get me wrong I love xmas decs , but its such a fag ,to climb up and down the loft ladder ,ooh I need a drink , :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Oh dear its that time of year again ,time for AS to climb up and down the loft ladder to fetch down our 32 years of marriage accumulation of Christmas decs , :# don't get me wrong I love xmas decs , but its such a fag ,to climb up and down the loft ladder ,ooh I need a drink , :D
    Next weekend for us, it's the last weekend we have free until Christmas, personally I wouldn't put them up until a week before Christmas.
    I too think two weeks is plenty.
    In other news, Russia will cut their military budget by 26% next year. This is because of their economic situation.
    Number24 wrote:
    In other news, Russia will cut their military budget by 26% next year. This is because of their economic situation.
    I wonder if that will mean 26% less innocent Syrians being slaughtered?
    I also wonder if Norway still has to buy 54 F-35 fighter jets?
    Any legal brains on AJB ? As I have a question.

The Government is to bring in "Life" sentences for dangerous driving ( texting etc ) which I fully
    Agree with -{ but the maximum sentence at the moment is already 14 years, although rarely used,With 4 years being the average.
    So my question is, ... If the courts aren't handing out the 14 year punishment, what makes the government think
    The courts will start handing out life sentences ?
    From watching many news reports about many crimes, it seems far from needing new laws, we merely need the
    Courts to use the existing powers they already have.
    Soft sentencing never works. Hit offenders long and hard - they won't do it again and it sends a message to those who are contemplating doing wrong.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Speaking as a ex member of Her Majestys Constabulary :D I don't know what the answer is ,
    They have the death penalty in many of the states in the USA ,and people are still not put off by doing crime
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Wrong doers will always be around, the thought is that getting caught is a lottery and it'll never happen to me. also the cps being manned by idiots with a small budget who will offer a reduced sentence to avoid court costs don't help
    I'm reminded of an East Asian country who had such prolific car theft problems the government introduced a shoot to kill protocol on the thrieves.....the theft rate dropped by 82% within a week.
    Soft sentencing never works. Hit offenders long and hard - they won't do it again and it sends a message to those who are contemplating doing wrong.

Would you agree Norway has soft sentences for crime? We do.
    We also have some of the lowest crime rates in the world, especially for murders. Only 20% of prisoners are caught doing crime after being released.
    I'm not saying any country could just be softer on crime and give shorter prison sentences and crime would drop. It's not that simple.
    But you can't just simply say soft sentencing never works either, because obviously it can.
    I think there is a world of difference between a sparsely populated country and countries with large populations. Norway's total population is about half of London, New York and many other cities. I don't know because I have never been to Norway but is it that most areas are small communities where returning criminals feel shame because most people know each other?

Here in The Philippines the new president has instructed a zero tolerance policy reference drug dealers. Hundreds and thousands of drug dealers have been shot dead or incarcerated. Thousands of drug addicts have surrendered for drug rehabilitation programmes. I volunteer in a help center and can testify that things are a whole lot better with these stringent laws in place.

I think that New York had a zero tolerance policy in the 80's and things improved immeasurably.

It's unlikely that any system will be 100% effective everywhere throughout the world but I still maintain that making things uncomfortable for criminals is better than the kid glove treatment.