Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I found a big bee in the garden this morning curled up on the path waiting to die , poor little buggar , so I fetched him in to warm up ,given him some honey ,(Norwegian heather honey of course) :D ,now 4 hours later I can see him scuttling around the dinning room table ,ill let him go later
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    A civilised way to spend an hour on a cold rainy day while the daughters horse ride
    DSC_0022.jpg
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    I like that , flask of tea with you perhaps :)
    Cafe latte from Starbucks :)
    Chriscoop wrote:

:) :) :) sounds like a good hour ,
    Chriscoop wrote:

:) :) :) sounds like a good hour ,
    Better than standing out in the rain, especially as I'm wearing my royale Altausse jacket today. :)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    I just posted in the Special Operations Executive thread. And I want attention for it ..... ;%
    Number24 wrote:
    I just posted in the Special Operations Executive thread. And I want attention for it ..... ;%
    I've already read it 24
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,343MI6 Agent
    It has been a lovely day today. Myself, Mrs CHB and son of CHB had a long walk down the beach, chatting to locals and looking for shells. On our return home I cooked a gorgeous roast beef lunch with home cooked Yorkshire Pudding, sprouts and mashed potato. Followed by my speciality home made sherry trifle. We then watched Toy Story 3. I am now sitting in my rocking chair on the balcony, darkness has fallen and when son of CHB goes to bed we shall watch another couple of episodes of Shetland. A perfect day in fact :) -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Very nice chb, I'm having a similar dining experience today, roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and raspberry trifle for desert. After yesterday's relaxing day today has been thrown into a cocked hat, the wife's car broke down yesterday, she got it home and I've been out in the wet and cold trying to find what's wrong, finally found a loose earth cable from the starter motor. Now light lunch, legend of tarzan then a walk in the woods, before the roast beef.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,343MI6 Agent
    Sounds great CC. I have to admit car maintenance is not my thing it would be a phone call for an expert :)) . Enjoy your day.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    It's not mine either, but it's Sunday and both myself and Mrs coop have busy weeks ahead. Problem solved which is good.
    In this time of conflict (just look at the US election thread!), these photos of a polar bear and a sledge dog is heart-warming. :)

ad_226385211-e1479459418115.jpg

1qd3runze6wqq1wf9yx3ky-ilrdnxgrd-large.jpg
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    Rocky 40th anniversary today {[] -{
    Number24 wrote:
    In this time of conflict (just look at the US election thread!), these photos of a polar bear and a sledge dog is heart-warming. :)

ad_226385211-e1479459418115.jpg

1qd3runze6wqq1wf9yx3ky-ilrdnxgrd-large.jpg
    Fantastic. I saw the documentary on this, the same bear comes every year, and after a few years brought other bears, not one dog has been attacked and they simply play. Wonderful stuff
    Today the design of the new line of Norwegian kroner was made public. They look nice, including the 200 kroner (crowns) with the image of the cod. But many ask if the age of cash is near the end, and there is no little need for cash in the age of credit cards and mobile phone banking. Do you think cash is dead?

480x.jpg
    Four people, an editor and three journalist, were sentenced to jarl in Denmark du today. Sounds horrible, but they worked in a tabloid magazine. The magazine Se & Hør paid a person in a credit card company to give information about many celebrities, including the royal family, the prime minister, Mads Mikkelsen and Lene from the pop band Aqua.
    Freedom of the press is vital, but I agree with the verdict. Could the county do this in the US, UK or Germany?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I think that that could happen here as well.
    In general we are very sensitive when the freedom of press is getting affected.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    In my opinion this sort of actions would be OK if it was about proving if the PM was corrupt. But tapping credit card information to find out were the crown prince is on holiday or if a pop star is having an affair is a violation of privacy.
    Fildel Castro is dead. Love him or hate him, he was an interesting part of history. Hopefully the Cubans will finally find freedom and democracy.
    These days a large case against paedophiles is being made in Bergen, Norway. More than fifty criminals have been found so far. The investigation happens in a windowless room called "Ragnarock". A paper on the wall says: "The Norsemen imagined the world would be destroyed and vanish because of a large battle between the Gods and the Jotnir aided by the forces of caos. The battle was called Ragnarock."
    It is really a slow and epic battle the brave police offisers are fighting. Bless them all.
    More police news: Norwegian police shot a man yesterday. It's front page news and the first time this year. Four people have been shot by the police since 2002.
    this happened to me recently while out shopping.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the car. They both start wiping my windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It was impossible not to look.

When I thanked them and offered a tip, they said "No" and instead asked for a ride to another Store nearby. I agreed and they got in the backseat. On the way, they start changing and undressing. Then one of them "lost" an earing and climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over me pretending to retrieve the lost earing, while the other one stole my wallet. I had my wallet stolen on November 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, and the 17th. Also December 1st, 4th, and three times on the 8th, last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful out there, my friends ;)

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Truly shocking, ............ I hope these poor girls are receiving counselling for their trauma ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Higgins wrote:
    this happened to me recently while out shopping.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the car. They both start wiping my windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It was impossible not to look.

When I thanked them and offered a tip, they said "No" and instead asked for a ride to another Store nearby. I agreed and they got in the backseat. On the way, they start changing and undressing. Then one of them "lost" an earing and climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over me pretending to retrieve the lost earing, while the other one stole my wallet. I had my wallet stolen on November 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, and the 17th. Also December 1st, 4th, and three times on the 8th, last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful out there, my friends ;)

Dear Playboy ...... :D
    :)) Truly shocking, ............ I hope these poor girls are receiving counselling for their trauma ;)

Well, it was shocking for me, too to realize that they did not pop out of their clothing just because of my charm and my good looks :D

• ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:

Well, it was shocking for me, too to realize that they did not pop out of their clothing just because of my charm and my good looks :D

pic_1.jpg
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    :o Yes, that's her!
    Did she steal your wallet, too :v

• ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    edited November 2016
    Higgins wrote:
    :o Yes, that's her!
    Did she steal your wallet, too :v

Yes ...... apparently they target old men in sports cars :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    :)) :)) :))