Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,339Chief of Staff
    Ah, Oettinger- not too bad, that stuff. :)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    I really hope my postman doesn't drink on the job, mainly becase he's delivers by car .....
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    I dont drink. I used to sometimes, but more when I was in the army but I have never drank the alcohol for perhaps more than 8 years. Perhaps i should be the post man?
    Good idea :D
    I don't drink alcohol either. I never started. I wanted to be a fanatic about something and this one doesn't require watching football or wearing a bomb west :v
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I really hope my postman doesn't drink on the job, mainly becase he's delivers by car .....
    He drives to a cow pasture, drinks, then chucks the mail in the river. He delivers almost nothing. He is a funny guy, but a very bad public servant.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    Number24 wrote:
    He drives to a cow pasture, drinks, then chucks the mail in the river. He delivers almost nothing. He is a funny guy, but a very bad public servant.

I here news a while ago of a postman who did not deliver the letters. In england this is very serious. The royal mail found the sacks of letters in his garage. He was sent to prison i think.
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    :)) :))
    That's most of my postmen so far.
    I've been waiting for a package since the 25th (and eBay tracking confirmed that it's at customs clearance) and it still hasn't arrived.
    For those of you wondering, it's a very beautiful T&A tuxedo shirt.
    a reasonable rate of return
    It just adds to the "charm" of the area :)) If you really need a letter or package you call the post office and let them know you need it, or leave a note in your mailbox. Eventually he makes some rounds. It took six months for my Christmas cards to be delivered. As a government employee I not so secretly love how ineffective he is.

@Dirty Punker, I would suggest hunting your postman down or do like I do and leave a note!
    I hear the US post service is a very stressful and dangerous job, mainly because of those who work there. Perhaps he drinks because he risks his life every time he shows up at work :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,585Chief of Staff
    Joshua wrote:
    But you do not joke. You accuse. I know this so please do not then to say you are making the joke or otherwise. i acepted your word once but when you said again I am writing from Africa means I will not acept this as an excuse again. My reasons for posting my name and photograph are none of your business as is my adress. They do not know about the James Bond there indeed or my interest. The 'peoples who are arfter me' as you say already know I live in england but not where. Also they are not after me to kill me but other political things which is none of your business.

You must also understand you are not my boss. your duty only is to make sure that no braking of the rules, not to haras or interogate (even when you think this is fun) Your keeping asking and accusing is beyond your duties here and I think it is best you refrain from goding or maliciosness. I reaslise that you think this is funny to you but ask you please again to stop with this.

I also say that the modetator always say to the member to go to message but you choose to call me the lier on the internet for everyone to see.

You are such an angry man...why? I asked a simple question and you get so angry.

Please, do not tell me what I'm doing...and desist from calling me a liar...it does you no favours...plus do you really think Robert Mugabe will come after you...?

You can take it to PM's if you wish...but I'm genuinely bemused by your anger.
    YNWA 97
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    We had a postman round our way who got himself into deep water. He got way above his station and in the end had some complaints over being too familiar with the village residents, he'd walk into people's houses, took it upon himself to have the morale high ground, told everyone how to do their jobs and even carried his cat around in the van, it even pee'd up Mrs Goggin's leg once. He was eventually transferred out, which I thought was getting off rather lightly. I just hope that Pat knows he's a really lucky man.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Joshua wrote:
    But you do not joke. You accuse. I know this so please do not then to say you are making the joke or otherwise. i acepted your word once but when you said again I am writing from Africa means I will not acept this as an excuse again. My reasons for posting my name and photograph are none of your business as is my adress. They do not know about the James Bond there indeed or my interest. The 'peoples who are arfter me' as you say already know I live in england but not where. Also they are not after me to kill me but other political things which is none of your business.

You must also understand you are not my boss. your duty only is to make sure that no braking of the rules, not to haras or interogate (even when you think this is fun) Your keeping asking and accusing is beyond your duties here and I think it is best you refrain from goding or maliciosness. I reaslise that you think this is funny to you but ask you please again to stop with this.

I also say that the modetator always say to the member to go to message but you choose to call me the lier on the internet for everyone to see.

You are such an angry man...why? I asked a simple question and you get so angry.

Please, do not tell me what I'm doing...and desist from calling me a liar...it does you no favours...plus do you really think Robert Mugabe will come after you...?

You can take it to PM's if you wish...but I'm genuinely bemused by your anger.

I think you call your behaviour pasive agrssive? You accuse me of liying about whare I live then now taunt me about things which you are foolish enough to have no idea. You are not genuinely bemused as you say but now exactly what ou say and do and are continuing to behave wrongly even when I ask to to stop. You think you are clever and I am stupid and you play with words to cover yourself and your bad behaviours not only against me but others also.
    That you are used to abusing your position (not all the time but when you feel like it) is plane. I have even had the messages saying this only today. That you are allowed to get away with this bahaviour is another story and does not look good on the ajb.I think you are carried away by thinking you are more important or better than other ajb members and no one has ever challenged this behavior.
    I think it is best for me to remind you that your authority is limited only to making sure ajb rules are followed. i also remind you that you choose to break these rules when it suits you. I will be clear, You have NO AUTHORITY to haras or gode or intimidate members of the ajb even by the sneak methods you use. Most peoples have afraid to say this but I am not. You do this by the ridicul and then to say "I was only joking!" but then to continue but then when the persons say back, you quick to pull out the moderator sord and threaten.

"You are NOT my boss...so please refrain from telling me what to do" you say. no one here is your boss but you are no ones boss either and i think you might be better to remember this. I say again you are only duties to keep ajb rules and nothing more.

I think you know by now that I dislike you as a member of the
    ajb and as a moderater, this is because of my experince of you. You would be the better man if you had more respect for peoples on the ajb and did not hide behind your little stripe. I think you are not used to peoples saying this here and your little pride will be hurt because it is said but please to remember that you are treated how you treat others.
    it is best for the ajb that you stop with your jibes and ridicules and make belief 'jokes'
    when you are in the mood to do this. If you are not able to do this then
    i think you should consider just being a member of the ajb and not a
    moderater.

I asked how many times for you to stop and you ignore, making the ridicule instead because it is funny to you. I ask for the last time that you stop targeting me.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    guys can we please stop this and call it a day??

I can't see anything good coming out of this.

Peace and love and happiness to all :x
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins is right.

I've been keeping out of this but

AA_OLD_MAN_3.jpg

that is enough. You all know how I hate threads becoming personal. PMs are available.
    [Edited by Barbel]
    Joshua, I said ENOUGH. Now, use PMs if you have to or don't if you don't want to, but no more here.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Higgins is right.

I've been keeping out of this but

AA_OLD_MAN_3.jpg

that is enough. You all know how I hate threads becoming personal. PMs are available.
    Awww I thought you were going to say how you hate cockfights! I'm sooo disappointed :(
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    That too. :)
    minigeff wrote:
    We had a postman round our way who got himself into deep water. He got way above his station and in the end had some complaints over being too familiar with the village residents, he'd walk into people's houses, took it upon himself to have the morale high ground, told everyone how to do their jobs and even carried his cat around in the van, it even pee'd up Mrs Goggin's leg once. He was eventually transferred out, which I thought was getting off rather lightly. I just hope that Pat knows he's a really lucky man.
    :)) :)) :))
    I've heard about your village and that postman!!
    20170807_192151.jpg
    I don't know about you gentlemen, but I need a drink...it must be 8am somewhere -{
    YNWA 97
    Barbel wrote:
    Higgins is right.

Let me save this for eternity :D :D :D

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :D
    :# :#

Sir Miles wrote:
    I don't know about you gentlemen, but I need a drink...it must be 8am somewhere -{
    To the batcave Robin...... I mean to the silencer and brastrap sir M the milky bars are on me....... {[]
    Chriscoop wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    20170807_192151.jpg

I wasn't going to mention the parcels he had in the back door. AJB has stooped to new lows tonight.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    20170807_192151.jpg

I wasn't going to mention the parcels he had in the back door. AJB has stooped to new lows tonight.
    I know it's disgraceful what goes on!
    https://youtu.be/-f4uA_vZOO4
    Barbel wrote:
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :D

Yeah, you're right....oh sorry...you said clock :))
    YNWA 97
    minigeff wrote:
    He had a cat :)) Amazing. I can't say too much. I keep snails, hermit crabs and isopods at my desk.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    He'd arrive early in the morning, just as day was dawning.
    and pick up all the letters in his van. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    He'd arrive early in the morning, just as day was dawning.
    and pick up all the letters in his van. :D

A firm favourite with the kids too apparently. Not sure in what capacity though :#
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org