The Rant Box

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    True :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Norway is cold, no one makes films there, .......
    In fact here are loads of fact about Norway, some very interesting.
    http://www.visitnorway.com/uk/about-norway/facts-about-norway/
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,700MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

Yes, it's actually a very long country.

Vidkun Quisling was one of the worst things to come out of Norway though. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I used to think Norway was a Provence of Narnia. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,700MI6 Agent
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Number24 wrote:

Quisling ..... ah, yes. The man who managed to get in the dictionary. Look him up, his name literary means "traitor" now.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Quisling ..... ah, yes. The man who managed to get in the dictionary. Look him up, his name literary means "traitor" now.

Indeed he is a quisling.
    Number24 wrote:

Indeed he is a quisling.

There is a political cartoon of him where he visits der Führer in Berlin. Quisling takes of his hat and says: "I'm Quisling." Hitler replies: "And your name is...?" :))
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Indeed he is a quisling.

There is a political cartoon of him where he visits der Führer in Berlin. Quisling takes of his hat and says: "I'm Quisling." Hitler replies: "And your name is...?" :))

Brilliant! :))
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I used to think Norway was a Provence of Narnia. :))
    I'm SO glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that... :))
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Number24, knows I'm only pulling his leg. ;)
    ( Well I hope he does :# ....... :)) )
    As long as it's not AS, you might pull his Legs off :))
    Rant :
    Politicians spinning X-( latest example the chancellor says he has cut the
    EU bill ( not true, we were getting a rebate to cut it down to £850 mill anyway)
    I wish sometimes Politicians would just try telling the truth, for a change ! :#
    It only makes them look as stupid as they think WE are.
    The Day that Politicians tell the Truth, is the Day Higgins and ASP9mm will Purchase a House Together.
    Oh, I see a " Sitcom " there !, The very odd couple ! :))

On Politics, I see the knifes are out for poor old Ed Miliband. :))
    Despite all the protestations, I can't see him lasting. :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    The man can't do anything right. He is ridiculed whether eating a sandwich or giving money to a beggar.

I don't like him. He really does come across as a cartoon character.

I keep trying to imagine him representing us on the world stage. Statesman he is not.
    I agree, World Leader........ I think not. :))
    As long as it's not AS, you might pull his Legs off :))

:))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    The Day that Politicians tell the Truth, is the Day Higgins and ASP9mm will Purchase a House Together.

Oh, dear god! 8-) 8-) 8-)
    For once I am happy that we can kind of rely to the politicians - so that must not happen :)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    :)) :))
    We are celebrating 25 years since the wall came down !
    Yet Higgins and Asp9mm are still bickering ! :))
    Number24, knows I'm only pulling his leg. ;)
    ( Well I hope he does :# ....... :)) )

Don't worry, TP. I never take you seriously :))
    We are celebrating 25 years since the wall came down !
    Yet Higgins and Asp9mm are still bickering ! :))
    That cold war will never be over :v

Without the Threat of Nuclear Extinction I hope :))
    In his case, I am ready to play all options - nuclear Extinction will be one of them and may win me the Peace Nobel Price or a Greenpeace Award :D

After over 13 years as photographer just had my first Bridezilla. :))
    She has done a night class in photography, so was able to tell me
    How to take the photos ! :))
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    After over 13 years as photographer just had my first Bridezilla. :))
    She has done a night class in photography, so was able to tell me
    How to take the photos ! :))

Not taken the photos of any schoolteachers in those 13 years, then? ;)
    :)) only glad she wasn't on the panel who awarded me my licentiate
    in photography. :D