The Rant Box

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Did you take Advice from Jeremy Kyle? :v :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Absolutely, DNA test every time. :)) and a good row in front
    Of an audience. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    This might not be the correct forum but I have a gripe, so feel free to tell me to shut my mouth. My dog Scuppers is epileptic. Normally his seizures are fairly small but tonight he had one that was epic and quite scary. If a dog seizures for too long their body temperature can get too high and lead to neurological problems and brain damage. I took my dog to the vet for treatment and was told he needed a drug that would sedate him but it was no longer available in the United States because it is one of the many drugs used in lethal injection cocktail. Apparently it is one of the most effective drugs for stopping seizing in humans and animals but no one (including hospitals) can get it. I am mad that some trigger happy folks have made it so a potentially lifesaving drug is no longer on the market. Anyway, rant over.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    It's all politics & business. :#
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,402Chief of Staff
    Me and the other Half are thinking of trying again -{

Good luck to you and your lady, AOS. At my age, I just sit waiting for more grandkids to arrive! :))
    Barbel wrote:
    At my age, I just sit waiting for more grandkids to arrive! :))
    My 34 year old has made it plain that he's never having kids with his GF, and my 15 year boy old is decades away from any decision on the matter.
    :#
    Daughter and granddaughter flying in on Wednesday from Berlin, to stay over the festive season. One happy Papa! :)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,816MI6 Agent
    Am I still on the Rant thread? You people are of topic :))
    Everyone is getting " Misty eyed", must be coming down with Dalton-itis. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Cheers Barbel -{

And yes, Dalton-itis is a rather terrible Illness. It also seems to repel Green Trainer wearing Germans :))
    Number24 wrote:
    Am I still on the Rant thread? You people are of topic :))
    You want a rant? Here's a rant!
    These @#!$! Robots are taking SO long to assemble & are completely messing up my work table!!! It's all I can do to keep from.....

SANY0073_zpsa09f8ed2.jpg
    I literally jumped when I saw the Pistol :))
    Hm, I'm guilty of that. "Ladies & gentlemen" is too formal, "guys & gals" is right out (in UK, anyway), "I say chaps" stopped working about 65 years ago. Any suggestions?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    for the future, I'll come in and say " Hi, Chicks!".
    Is that any better? :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I'm a guys, guy too. ;) or chicky-babes & Daddy-O's :D
    as long as you don't Higgy-baby me 8-)

rant for today:

The killing of 2 hostages in Australia - so sad.
    On a different level sadly is that some politicians on FOX Australia take the occasion to demand easier access to firearms to the public so that they can "protect themselves" 8-)

Also horrible news from Pakistan, well over a hundred people and
    Kids killed by Terrorists. :#
    TP is right - horrible news :#

Yes :#
    Pakistans ISI (Inter Service Inteligence) built up Taliban in the 1980's and 90's. This horrible act hopefully sways public and real official opinion even more against the Taliban. My thought are with the parents and families.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,697MI6 Agent
    Such brave men those in the Taliban who killed virtually a whole school full of defenceless and innocent children and burned their female teacher in front of them. They are lower than vermin and should be shown no mercy by someone their own size. X-(
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    A truly vile act. X-( there are no words to express the feelings
    Any decent person would have. The shear hatred. They have !
    What kind of world do they have to offer ?
    The shot one school girl for wanting an education, now they're
    Massacring entire schools. :#
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Someone mentioned this morning that they thought they'd heard on the news that the Taliban were letting anyone under age 8 go. How, even in their own vile minds, do they justify to themselves that it's fine to murder a 9 year old but not an 8 year old? Where does such logic come from? I truly despair that people like the Taliban and ISIL exist on our planet today. They would have been barbaric nut jobs even in the dark ages.
    One of the kids they shot was 2 ! :#
    I can't even discuss this calmly. X-(
    In terms of the number of people dead and the age of victims this is worse than the Utøya massacre. There are parallels: in both cases one or more terrorist murders young, defenseless people because they are connected to an organisation the terrorist considers hostile (The Labour Party of Norway and the Pakistani army. The school's name is Public Army School, so most of the fathers were army officers) In both cases the next generation of enemy is attacked. There must be a special hell for people who can do this sort of thing.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    A truly vile act. X-( there are no words to express the feelings
    Any decent person would have. The shear hatred. They have !
    What kind of world do they have to offer ?
    The shot one school girl for wanting an education, now they're
    Massacring entire schools. :#
    Agree ,but whats worse is when these people turn up on our doorstep
    the good old British GOVT say ,welcome ,come in ,plenty of room ,
    here have a free house, I could go on
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Theres a programme on BBC 1 tonight ,about Sir Alan Sugar,and how he fires wannabees on his apprentice show,
    its called The apprentice,why I fired them ,
    Later on BBC2 there is a programme called who gives a flying ****,or at least there should be :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?