Daniel Craig Crockett & Jones boots

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Jon 1 UK is Daniel Craig. Only logical answer :007)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    except he already had his pair! #1 of 10
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Wow would anyone else be interested in taking part in an order of 6 pairs of these
    Ross
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    I received mine this afternoon. I'll edit this later to include photos.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    They obviously shipped them in order of importance :v
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    The guys who've got them - apart from Asp9mm who collected his - did C&J send advance despatch emails with tracking nos? How did they deliver?

Take it you guys are in the UK?
    The guys who've got them - apart from Asp9mm who collected his - did C&J send advance despatch emails with tracking nos? How did they deliver?

Assumed you would have been a early delivery since UK David! Maybe tomorrow!
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:

Mine arrived today as well... In California.... B-)

Looks like ASP is right, though My chats with the lovely Lauren may have helped... :007)

Anyway, love mine, best $500 I've spent in ages.... Glad si talked me into these!

Cheers
    ke02eww wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

Looks like ASP is right, though My chats with the lovely Lauren may have helped... :007)

Anyway, love mine, best $500 I've spent in ages.... Glad si talked me into these!

Cheers

Simon insisted I post a pic, lest mr schofield think we're all winding him up...

I've no idea why simon would think that but hey

null_zps4311ae36.jpg
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent

I'm stateside and I did not receive any tracking notice, however, Lauren did send me an email the 3rd week of Oct. saying that the boots should be finished first part of November.
    ke02eww wrote:
    ke02eww wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

Cheers

Simon insisted I post a pic, lest mr schofield think we're all winding him up...

I've no idea why simon would think that but hey

null_zps4311ae36.jpg

Why would I think you were winding me up, Paul; I KNOW shipping to the USA is far quicker than within the UK, after all... ;)

Must have been my failure to engage the lovely Lauren that's let me down -{
    Ha - Pauls boots look brown, Jons look grey. Guess these are more deceiving then a Tom Ford tie!
    Just spoke to Lauren - mine are stuck at C&J as my address is incomplete (which is bizarre since this is my 5th purchase from them)

Anyhow long wait for me :(
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Just spoke to Lauren - mine are stuck at C&J as my address is incomplete (which is bizarre since this is my 5th purchase from them)

Anyhow long wait for me :(

Got the same reply, too, Welshy.
    Guess you will def have them by end of week mate (if not sooner)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Guess you will def have them by end of week mate (if not sooner)

Need to resolve the delivery address info first, which hopefully Lauren is in the process of sorting.

You'll be expecting a long wait down there in the South Atlantic, then?
    She reckons in my case it was prob a missing phone number!!

Yeah long wait - prob the usual 2-3 weeks for the UK mail as only 2 RAF planes a week here and they have been delayed badly of late (hence a backlog of mail at RAF Brize Norton)

Pity as I was in London under 2 weeks ago so would have been cool to pick up!!!

Cant grumble as have picked up a few items of late that I wasn't anticipating!!
  • double oh sevendouble oh seven Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    What's the upper finish on these and is there any current style which is similar?

Thanks in advance!
    Anyone else looking to order a pair of these as I assume I am to late
    Ross
    They are a black suede. I commissioned these to be made as a limited edition from Crockett & Jones and there was only 10 pairs made world wide, 1 for Daniel Craig and 9 for the people that jumped at the opportunity to get these boots so I'm not sure it will be possible to make more.

Anyone else that received theirs please post pics as I don't have mine yet lol
    Anyone else looking to order a pair of these as I assume I am to late
    Ross

I never even saw the details looking for the other 9
    Ross
    This thread started because I was initially only looking for 1 but I got inundated with people wanting these, C&J MOQ was 6 so I increased the run to 9 making it only 10 pairs made.
  • shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent
    Hi Simon mine came today really smart boots will try to get a photo. Thanks again for arranging for the boots to be made
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    What's the upper finish on these and is there any current style which is similar?

Thanks in advance!

Black suede Tetbury's are very similar. Just a slightly narrower toe.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    I guess to repeat what was asked earlier, would anybody be interested in another mto run for the Molton's?

We only need 6 orders to get the regular, non-mto price.
    I guess to repeat what was asked earlier, would anybody be interested in another mto run for the Molton's?

As I have asked currently in the process of discussing this with C&J, I would be willing probably to take two pairs, so only another 4 people if they will definatley oblige
    Ross
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent

As I have asked currently in the process of discussing this with C&J, I would be willing probably to take two pairs, so only another 4 people if they will definatley oblige
    Ross

I'm interested in a pair of these boots (UK sz 9)
    MI6-Doo wrote:

Ross

I'm interested in a pair of these boots (UK sz 9)

Hi
    Noted just a couple more
    Ross
    Surprised I got mine in California yet so many not arrived yet.... Sounds like a " missing in action" tale....

They really are so comfortable - am switching from my tets to these as my everyday work shoes...

Anyone else experienced them ?....
  • SomaticSomatic Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    I'm interested in a pair if you guys can wait until Christmas or so before ordering. Haven't tried C&J before so I'm worried about choosing the right size!