Daniel Craig Crockett & Jones boots

Comments

• sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    PM jared_nomak but he should have one lot left, he is organizing the black Moltons.

If your after the brown ones PM me
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Hi Flighty,

I have just sent you an email.

To everyone else.

This is the last time I will be asking, I sent the list off today to Lauren at C&J. There are still a couple of spaces, if required.
    Some have not got back to be who registered an interest before, you now have a PM and an email as a last chance.
    Please no one saw you were left out, both myself and Simon have highlighted the fact after this, C&J will make no more unless you are after a single pair at around £650 and that is if they will still be willing.

Send me an email
    With your
    Name
    Address
    Abj user name
    Telephone number
    Email
    To pass to C&J

Thanks
    Ross
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Count me in! Please check your Email....

Flighty
    Hi Flighty,

I have just sent you an email.

To everyone else.

This is the last time I will be asking, I sent the list off today to Lauren at C&J. There are still a couple of spaces, if required.
    Some have not got back to be who registered an interest before, you now have a PM and an email as a last chance.
    Please no one saw you were left out, both myself and Simon have highlighted the fact after this, C&J will make no more unless you are after a single pair at around £650 and that is if they will still be willing.

Send me an email
    With your
    Name
    Address
    Abj user name
    Telephone number
    Email
    To pass to C&J

Thanks
    Ross
    Last rat standing.
    Valiant effort Ross, I hope you were able to fill all of the remain 15 spots made available because as previously mentioned this is the absolute last chance to get your hands on the Black Molton's regardless of the 25 pair max.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    Valiant effort Ross, I hope you were able to fill all of the remain 15 spots made available because as previously mentioned this is the absolute last chance to get your hands on the Black Molton's regardless of the 25 pair max.

Here here! :D
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Just found this thread today, while being in contact with CJ about Tedburys. If there is still an open space for black i am in.
    2 spaces left out of 15.

Might as well fill it up.

Ross
    01. Meesta Bawnd (Blair)
    02. Flighty (Stephen)
    03. ExpatJB (Dale)
    04. Little_ ot (tom)
    05. Gooner (Adam)
    06. M16-Doo (Gary)
    07. Jared_nomak (Ross)
    08. Nigelc (Paul)
    09. Holden (Timothy)
    10. 00dan (Daniel)
    11. Stevie53 (Stevie)
    12. Friedl41 (Stefan Friedl)
    13. Gakgonen (Gunhan)

This is the up to date list confirming all the peoples details I have.

Possibles are
    Somatic
    Wanz

Not had confirmation from
    Othertravel
    Dr Bond

I do not want anyone saying I have missed them, so if you think you have registers an interested but I don't have your contact details to hand I cannot add you to the list until I have them :)

Thanks
    Ross
    Can I just ask those who have got them, did you go for the same size as your C&J Tetbury, Alex or other C&J shoes
    Thanks
    Ross
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Same size as Tetbury!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Just been told by Lauren, that's the order full taking the total amount to 25 made.

Ordering now closed unless someone does not pay

Thanks
    Ross
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Ross, you are the best. lauren contacted me today ... Perfect!
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Hi,

I need your help with C&J sizing. I wear US8 (EU41) and I am not sure about my C&J size. This will be my first pair. Are they fit true to size? Should I go with UK7 or UK7.5?

Thanks!
    GA
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Hi

My size 6 C & J are true to size.
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    Hmmm.. I don't mean to be a fly in the ointment but I am a size UK9 in every other shoe (including Church shoes & boots) however, I am an 8.5 in the C&J Tetbury, Islay, Skye and Highbury and I will be ordering my size in these black suede boots in an 8.5 also. ;%

My first pair of C&J's were the Tetbury in a UK9 and they were spacious before they were even broken in. I sold my size 9's and have the 8.5's and they fit great. I had the same experience when trying on the Skye's and Islay's also. After trying the 8.5 I just went ahead and ordered the Highburys over the phone and they too fit great in 8.5UK.

C&J are the only shoe/boot maker that I've ever had to size down (albeit half a size). Your best bet would be to try a pair or two on an a C&J store? I appreciate that that may not be possible depending on where you are.

Hope this helps :#
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Size 9 fits me with everything. Church, C&J, Loake, Lobb and Cheaney.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Thank you for your valuable comments. Unfortunately, there is no place in my area that I can try C&J. So it looks like it fits true to size or half size larger. I guess UK7 should be fine for US8.
    MI6-Doo wrote:
    Hmmm.. I don't mean to be a fly in the ointment but I am a size UK9 in every other shoe (including Church shoes & boots) however, I am an 8.5 in the C&J Tetbury, Islay, Skye and Highbury and I will be ordering my size in these black suede boots in an 8.5 also. ;%

My first pair of C&J's were the Tetbury in a UK9 and they were spacious before they were even broken in. I sold my size 9's and have the 8.5's and they fit great. I had the same experience when trying on the Skye's and Islay's also. After trying the 8.5 I just went ahead and ordered the Highburys over the phone and they too fit great in 8.5UK.

C&J are the only shoe/boot maker that I've ever had to size down (albeit half a size). Your best bet would be to try a pair or two on an a C&J store? I appreciate that that may not be possible depending on where you are.

Hope this helps :#

I have to say I am the same as you I am normally a Uk 10 but in C&J I am a Uk 9.5. I believe a number of people are like this with C&J. Cheaney Shoes etc I am always a size 10.
    Waiting on my Islays this week but I ordered a 9.5 in them too
    Ross
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Size 9 fits me with everything. Church, C&J, Loake, Lobb and Cheaney.

I have always wondered about Lobb sizing.
    Ross
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    I'm a UK 9.5 in my C&J Tetburys, Lobb Romseys and Church's Ryder 3s. That said, there's probably a little more room in the C&Js.
    All my Church, C&J and Loakes are all the same size also.
  • SomaticSomatic Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Hey Jared_Nomak, I sent you a PM a while ago but I haven't heard back..... soooo bump?
    Sorry just checked and my mailbox was full :)
    Sent a pm
    Ross
    Getting ready to submit the order the BROWN Moltons, have 11 people signed up so far and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to jump onboard?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    Getting ready to submit the order the BROWN Moltons, have 11 people signed up so far and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to jump onboard?

Sod it count me in mate
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Simon, I'm giving in to temptation at the 11th hour - can you add me to the list for the brown Moltons as well, please - Cheers.
  • SomaticSomatic Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:

I may be interested. How much are they and what's the difference from the ones currently on sale at Barney's?
    They are £325 a pair if you live in the UK and less VAT if your outside of the UK. There is no major difference to the ones on sale at Barneys other than slightly cheaper and they will be Made To Order just for you.
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Black suede Tetbury's are very similar. Just a slightly narrower toe.

Not only are these similar looks like DC has a pair of these to so a great alternative for those who missed out on the Black Molton's:

article-2627804-1DD2A40E00000578-467_634x863.jpg
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Black suede Tetbury's are very similar. Just a slightly narrower toe.

Not only are these similar looks like DC has a pair of these to so a great alternative for those who missed out on the Black Molton's:

article-2627804-1DD2A40E00000578-467_634x863.jpg

And I thought his Skyfall suits looked awful...
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits