Daniel Craig Crockett & Jones boots

Comments

• BasildonBasildon Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    What's the sizing like on these boots? Are they a C&J 'E' width? (I have wide-ish feet - my C&J Islay's fit very well in my normal size 7 and the Church's Ryder III's in a 7G fit fine)
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    I'm in for an order of the 7.5 UK E in brown!
  • mrgatsbymrgatsby Southern CaliforniaPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    This is technically not BOND collecting but there has been a lot of interest in other items Daniel Craig has worn in other movies and off set on here so wanted to open this up to anyone that may be interested.

I recently seen Daniel Craig wearing a pair of Crocket & Jones boot's in Black Suede so I enquired about getting a pair as the black suede looks cool and they are different from the brown Churches Ryder 3, my contact at Crocket & Jones responded with the following:
    "They are a the Molton's in Black Suede special order only so £600 ish. Alternatively, if you can get a group of you together and pay for 6 pairs then they will be retail price £350 each and only you 6 and DC will have them!!
    Very limited addition…7 pairs only in the World!!"

To give you a bit of background, The Moltons are basically only specially made for Barneys New York in a Brown Suede http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-&-Jones-Molton-Chukka/103025044,default,pd.html?gclid=CL_Eyo2UpbgCFUmY4AodF2wAkg Daniel Craig has had a pair of those ones since The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Crocket & Jones made him the Black ones about 7 months ago. These do differ from the Brown Moltons in that they have the Danite rubber sole.

The picture in the suit is from January and shows the boots look smart with jeans and a suit!

I have 5 people interested in these right now and only need one more interested party, so if anyone is keen to get some limited C&J boots please respond via PM.

daniel_craig_lax_arrival_after_australian_rugby.jpg

daniel_craig_768.jpg

159136327.jpg

james_bond_daniel_craig_range_rover_sport_2014_w.jpg

Love the brown duffle satchel. Looks like italian leather. anyone know what it is?
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    They are the E width, please PM me if you want on the list.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:

PM sent
  • BasildonBasildon Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:

thanks, PM sent.
    I have some good news for Ross and the others who were looking to get the black Molton's. I have spoken to the original 9 gents who were on my run of these boots and we have all agreed to give Crockett & Jones the go ahead to make one LAST run of these that will not exceed 15 pairs, this will essentially now make them limited to 25 pairs world wide.

At last count you had the following 13 people, so there is room for two more people to jump on these and that will be it, there will never again be a run of these black Moltons made by Crockett & Jones.

01. Meesta Bawnd
    02. Othertravel
    03. Somatic
    04. ExpatJB
    05. Little_ ot
    06. Gooner
    07. M16-Doo
    08. Jared_nomak
    09. Nigelc
    10. DrBond
    11. Holden
    12. mcq13371
    13. 00dan

I realise there are 3 or 4 people on this list that had contacted me about the Brown Molton's so if you no longer wish to be on the list for Brown Moltons please let me know.

S
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    I have some good news for Ross and the others who were looking to get the black Molton's. I have spoken to the original 9 gents who were on my run of these boots and we have all agreed to give Crockett & Jones the go ahead to make one LAST run of these that will not exceed 15 pairs, this will essentially now make them limited to 25 pairs world wide.

At last count you had the following 13 people, so there is room for two more people to jump on these and that will be it, there will never again be a run of these black Moltons made by Crockett & Jones.

01. Meesta Bawnd
    02. Othertravel
    03. Somatic
    04. ExpatJB
    05. Little_ ot
    06. Gooner
    07. M16-Doo
    08. Jared_nomak
    09. Nigelc
    10. DrBond
    11. Holden
    12. mcq13371
    13. 00dan

I realise there are 3 or 4 people on this list that had contacted me about the Brown Molton's so if you no longer wish to be on the list for Brown Moltons please let me know.

S

Some great news and thank you to sruzger and everyone else for the go ahead too! Really cuffed, I think I still have a fair amount of details but will look through them this afternoon and see who's details I still need :)
    Thanks
    Ross
  • mcq13371mcq13371 Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Hi guys,

So does this mean that the Brown Moltons are no longer happening?

I think I prefer them to the black ones now, so would rather stay on the list for the Brown.

If you can let me know, that'd be great.

Andy
    The brown ones are still happening, these are two separate projects and being handled as such.

I will say the black ones are fantastic and extremely limited, I love mine so give it some more thought over the weekend and let me know. Would hate for you to miss out and regret it later.
    Just to clarify:

If you are looking to be added into the last two slot's for a BLACK pair of Molton's please contact jared_nomak
    If you are looking to be added into the list for a BROWN pair of Molton's please contact ME.

additionally please do not discuss Brown Molton's with C&J as I have not informed them of this order yet.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    edited March 2014
    sruzgar wrote:

01. Meesta Bawnd
    02. Othertravel
    03. Somatic
    04. ExpatJB
    05. Little_ ot
    06. Gooner
    07. M16-Doo
    08. Jared_nomak
    09. Nigelc
    10. DrBond
    11. Holden
    12. mcq13371
    13. 00dan

S

Some great news and thank you to sruzger and everyone else for the go ahead too! Really cuffed, I think I still have a fair amount of details but will look through them this afternoon and see who's details I still need :)
    Thanks
    Ross

This is fantastic news!! :D

To echo what Ross has said, a big thank you to Simon and thank you to the original run for the go ahead! {[]

Kind regards,
    Gary.

ps I love how I'm 07th on the list :007) -{
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    That is fantastic news! Thank you to Simon. Ross and all those on the original list for allowing this to go forward! Very much appreciated.

Blair
    I'll arrange emailing everyone over the weekend who's details I have and chase up those who I don't
    Thanks all
    Ross
  • goonergooner Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    I'll arrange emailing everyone over the weekend who's details I have and chase up those who I don't
    Thanks all
    Ross
    Great news thank you for this.
  • 00dan00dan USAPosts: 11MI6 Agent
    That is great news - Thanks again for all of your efforts!
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Dang. Prices went up about a year ago as well. Is this an annual tradition for C&J or jut the past couple of years?

Central bankers tell us there's no inflation whilst keeping their printing presses running 24x7.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    cheld wrote:
    Dang. Prices went up about a year ago as well. Is this an annual tradition for C&J or jut the past couple of years?

Central bankers tell us there's no inflation whilst keeping their printing presses running 24x7.

American must be worse. The Crockett & Jones shoes at Brooks Brothers retailed for about $350 8 years ago (an excellent price), and now they are $648.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    cheld wrote:

American must be worse. The Crockett & Jones shoes at Brooks Brothers retailed for about $350 8 years ago (an excellent price), and now they are $648.

Oh certainly... our Federal Reserve's balance sheet has quadrupled since 2007.

I purchased a C&J at BB the day after Christmas: $648 minus 25% After-Christmas Sale minus 15% "Boxing Day Kicker" minus 15% for opening a BB credit card = $351. -{
    These are the same as DC's and I can vouge for the workmanship. I have several pairs of shoes from Shipton and Heneage.
    http://www.shiptonandheneage.co.uk/mens-shoes/mens-boots/perth-black-suede-chukka-boot.html
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    mmmm what colour would i get to use as a cheaper alternative to the brown church ryder's favored in QOS?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    mmmm what colour would i get to use as a cheaper alternative to the brown church ryder's favored in QOS?
    any idea's guys?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    jon_1uk wrote:
    jon_1uk wrote:
    any idea's guys?

For what it's worth I'd say the chocolate. -{
    I don't mean to be a pain but can we keep this on topic which is Crockett & Jones boots worn by Daniel Craig. If you have alternatives feel free to start another post. Thanks ;)
    Last Chance for the Black Suede Molton, I have 9 who have confirmed 1 definate space for someone that dropped out and anyone else on the list has been sent a PM and awaiting there reply
    Thanks
    Ross
    This is the last time C&J will make a batch of these.
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Hi Ross,

Did you receive my information? My outbox shows "unread" and I didn't get any reply from you so I wondered.

Let me know please...

Thanks,
    GA
    gakgonen wrote:
    Hi Ross,

Did you receive my information? My outbox shows "unread" and I didn't get any reply from you so I wondered.

Let me know please...

Thanks,
    GA

Don't worry I got your email :)
    Ross
    Hi,
    Just so everybody is clear this is the list for the Black C&J Moltons.
    If a name is beside your Abj name, I can confirm I have all your details, if not I have sent you an email just looking to confirm you still want to go ahead and I need your details
    Ross

01. Meesta Bawnd (Blair)
    02. Othertravel
    03. Somatic
    04. ExpatJB (Dale)
    05. Little_ ot
    06. Gooner (Adam)
    07. M16-Doo (Gary)
    08. Jared_nomak (Ross)
    09. Nigelc (Paul)
    10. DrBond
    11. Holden (Timothy)
    13. 00dan
    14. Lucky13 (Daniel)
    15. Gakgonen (Gunhan)
    Just to confirm what Ross said earlier this is absolutely the last time these boots will be made, there will be 25 pairs in the world with Daniel Craig owning the first pair and the other 24 owned by members of this forum. So if your want these get on board ASAP
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Hi Sruzgar,
    Is there a spare slot for me? As I would love a pair.

Flighty
    AKA Legally Bond.
    sruzgar wrote:
    Just to confirm what Ross said earlier this is absolutely the last time these boots will be made, there will be 25 pairs in the world with Daniel Craig owning the first pair and the other 24 owned by members of this forum. So if your want these get on board ASAP
    Last rat standing.