FIFA World Cup 2014

Comments

• DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Nice dive Robben!

We loved it! :v
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,677Chief of Staff
    I wonder if the Germans will try and cheat the Algerians again tonight ? :v
    YNWA 97
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I don't know about that ,but did any one spot those two cracking German girls in the crowd during the opening scene
    I want Germany to win ,just so I can see those two beautiful girls smile id hate to see them cry , Come on Germany :x :x :x :x
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    Yes, I hate it when the cameraman goes to the trouble to find a couple
    Of stunners, only to have some ugly fat bloke. Pop up and which his
    Mug in the shot, but that's enough about Adrian Chiles ! :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    who was the nut in the silver gimp mask :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    (wife to husband) ooohhh Wolfgang it may be cold inside the ground ,don't forget to wear your silver gimp mask (what the)
    The gimp mask is very fashionable at the moment, I seen it at
    Several parties lately. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Good half of football...you do feel Algeria needed to have scored whilst they were the better side...a good last 15 mins from the Germans though...looking forward to the second half -{
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    What a shitkick from the german team 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Algeria still looking good - squeaky bum time Bondtoys :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Watching as a non expert, it looks like anyone could win it. :D
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    What a game!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Congratulations to Germany but Algeria played with so much heart ! {[]
    Congrats to the Germans but Algeria can consider themselves very unlucky - they deserved their goal at least -{
    YNWA 97
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys - fireworks please! :D
    3D_germ.gif

Welcome, Holden.

Honestly, I did more feel like waking up after a horrible one night stand than lighting a firework :#
    Our leaders fail to convince such as Özil - Schweinsteiger and Khedira are obviously handicapped and loosing Hummels in the defense was obvious yesterday.

Shining where only Schürrle, Neuer (with a lot of good luck!) and Müller who lost too many chances.

Let's see how it goes against France - I am mildly optimistic but also very sceptical.
    Hope that Hummel returns

I don't know about that ,but did any one spot those two cracking German girls in the crowd during the opening scene

Not sure if these 2 have been masked brazilians :D
    As for cracking german girls - you are under an illusion! You have obviously never seen my wife :D

You should get past France, Bondtots...they haven't impressed me at all...you know that the Germans will always create chances (over 30 shots on goal vs Algeria), so I expect you to win by a couple of goals.

Saw the Robben interview this morning - I saw the irony of what he was saying was lost on him ! He was complaining about being too honest by admitting to diving, saying he was getting too much grief by being honest about it. Hang on...?...he's being honest about cheating ??? And HE'S complaining ??? X-(
    YNWA 97
    At first - respect goes to Algeria's dedicated performance yesterday.

As for France - I admire your optimism, but am afraid that our boys have to improve a lot to beat them.
    Good thing is that our coach cannot bring Mustafi again - a total loss even before his injury.....

As for Robben: I really don't understand why divers like him don't get the yellow on the first attempt for cheating.
    I am also annoyed by Müller. He's such a marvellous player and great guy in real life.
    Instead of always falling and demanding a penalty - he should focus on his skills - stay upright and make his goals.

Bondtoys wrote:
    At first - respect goes to Algeria's dedicated performance yesterday.

As for France - I admire your optimism, but am afraid that our boys have to improve a lot to beat them.
    Good thing is that our coach cannot bring Mustafi again - a total loss even before his injury.....

As for Robben: I really don't understand why divers like him don't get the yellow on the first attempt for cheating.
    I am also annoyed by Müller. He's such a marvellous player and great guy in real life.
    Instead of always falling and demanding a penalty - he should focus on his skills - stay upright and make his goals.

France have some really good players but they don't seem to be working as a team and I've not been impressed by them...
    I think you will pick your game up against France, play a higher tempo ( if conditions allow) and brush them aside...

I've always liked Müller as a player - but he isn't a main striker and shouldn't be used as one. Klose would, obviously, be a better option.
    YNWA 97
    Yes, but Klose needs someone who serves him the balls.
    Couldn't see anyone capable in the german team yesterday.
    Additionally - it's better when Klose starts in the second half when the defenders are getting a bit tired.

Müller creates his own chances in his very own way :))

Klose is better when space is at a premium, let him get a couple of goals - possibly scoring the rebounds from the shots by Kroos...then bring Müller on when the game gets stretched...
    YNWA 97
    That did not work well against the US and I doubt that it would have worked better yesterday.

Maybe France plays a bit more open on Friday.
    Imo bringing Müller from the beginning and let him work out the defenders :D and later bring Klose is the better decision. Müller gets his chances - no matter if the defenders are fresh or not.

Mueller is a class player - always thought he was good - looks like a player from yesteryear, with his socks rolled down and no shin pads.

And that fake stumble during that free kick was pure theatre! :))
    Bondtoys wrote:
    That did not work well against the US and I doubt that it would have worked better yesterday.

*cough* fix *cough*
    Bondtots wrote:
    Maybe France plays a bit more open on Friday.
    Imo bringing Müller from the beginning and let him work out the defenders :D and later bring Klose is the better decision. Müller gets his chances - no matter if the defenders are fresh or not.

I prefer Müller as a second striker...I think he's far more effective in that position.
    YNWA 97
    Holden wrote:
    Mueller is a class player - always thought he was good - looks like a player from yesteryear, with his socks rolled down and no shin pads.

And that fake stumble during that free kick was pure theatre! :))

Did you know that when Klinsman was Bayern's coach - he told Müller that he does not have a place in his team and asked him to leave?
    Thank god, they fired Klinsman not very much later :D

USA v Belguim I cant stand Felani I wish a couple of hit (men) barbers would run on the pitch and shave his head bald X-(
    He looks like a time machine took him directly out if the 70s :))

Bondtoys wrote:
    He looks like a time machine took him directly out if the 70s :))

sorry don't agree there Bondtoys, WE had style in the 70s, :D