Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    We now have our Halloween costume for the next 50 years
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    Is the assumption then that the scene in Bond's flat was reshot and the bathrobe was dumped?
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    Is the assumption then that the scene in Bond's flat was reshot and the bathrobe was dumped?

Could be that there is a romantic interlude between Bond and Moneypenny. Cut to him in his dressing gown as she leaves. Then he sits down with his Macallan to examine what's in the box.
  • mglover92mglover92 Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    So the black snow/turtleneck vest turned out to be Tom Ford correct? Did we find the blue jacket yet in the chest board scene?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Yes its a dark grey blouson by Tom Ford

Blue jacket still mystery
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:
    Does this help with he glasses?
    Screen_Shot_2015_07_22_at_12_11_20_AM.jpg

So it is the Tom Ford Snowden model.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

Could be that there is a romantic interlude between Bond and Moneypenny. Cut to him in his dressing gown as she leaves. Then he sits down with his Macallan to examine what's in the box.

or Moneypenny is talking to Bond and he just has a shower?!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Maybe Mendes cut it after the reaction here about Bonds choice of bathrobe :D
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I'd still own it no matter what :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    I thought its prob a new season Paul Smith with the arm stripes diff then usual
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Are the ties available online?
    In regards to the bathrobe scene: remember that we got a clapperboard pic showing that it WAS being reshot...
    image.jpg
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    That just means that there was more than one take, and I am sure there are multiple takes for almost every shot. Still, I would like to know who makes the robe, whether or not it makes the final cut.
    That just means that there was more than one take, and I am sure there are multiple takes for almost every shot. Still, I would like to know who makes the robe, whether or not it makes the final cut.

I have searched with no luck, closest was Paul Smith pattern wise. Maybe worth dropping them a line asking?

Suppose it beats another polo / jacket / chukka :)

I'm not talking about the take # but the R in the front. The scene was originally shot in December then this pic came out in April to May
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,641Chief of Staff
    image.jpg

Ok...so Q's jumper....?
    YNWA 97
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    ^^ was wondering the same about Q's sweater… At this point I am also wondering which member here has watched the trailer the most ? :)) I'm up to having viewed it a mere 6 times since I got up this morning.. only because work got in the way !
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    So at the risk of taking lots of abuse, Q's sweater has been identified but so far been impossible to find one, I will say that it was EXPENSIVE!
    sruzgar wrote:
    So at the risk of taking lots of abuse, Q's sweater has been identified but so far been impossible to find one, I will say that it was EXPENSIVE!

You B@£tard :D
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Mr Ruzgar is truly an agent, I have no bloody idea how guys like him identify stuff O.o Any chance you could identify the laptop? :D
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    Bond putting on his NATO strap

watch.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    NATO make a Strap-on ? I think I'd rather be " Water boarded " :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,641Chief of Staff
    sruzgar wrote:

I'd be disappointed if it wasn't :007)
    YNWA 97
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    mudz112 wrote:
    gregroe wrote:

Certainly looks like it but I do believe there is a new TF model coming. Either way the Snowden's do the job for sure.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    mudz112 wrote:
    gregroe wrote:

Certainly looks like it but I do believe there is a new TF model coming. Either way the Snowden's do the job for sure.

I ordered a pair of Snowdon's simply because Craig wears them in his personal life as well. Also I saw this:

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2015-07/22/what-sunglasses-does-james-bond-wear-in-spectre

However, they did get one thing wrong. Tom Ford started in QOS not CR.
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    The white tux looks incredible. Discuss gang!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent

I ordered a pair of Snowdon's simply because Craig wears them in his personal life as well. Also I saw this:

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2015-07/22/what-sunglasses-does-james-bond-wear-in-spectre

Unfortunately, the author got two things wrong. The sunglasses are NOT the Snowden model. It was mentioned earlier in this thread (around page 33 when the Snowden discussion began) that TF is releasing a similar model to the Snowden in an upcoming line - details are still TBD I believe. In the pics below, you can see the on-set glasses have a more pronounced dip in the bridge above the nose. The Snowden's curve is much more subtle and not as pronounced.

Spectre%20Rome%20on%20set%201.jpg

Bond-Glasses-hp_GQ_22Jul15_b.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig
    DBS wrote:

Unfortunately, the author got two things wrong. The sunglasses are NOT the Snowden model. It was mentioned earlier in this thread (around page 33 when the Snowden discussion began) that TF is releasing a similar model to the Snowden in an upcoming line - details are still TBD I believe. In the pics below, you can see the on-set glasses have a more pronounced dip in the bridge above the nose. The Snowden's curve is much more subtle and not as pronounced.

Spectre%20Rome%20on%20set%201.jpg

Bond-Glasses-hp_GQ_22Jul15_b.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig

Ahhh I see now. Well I'm buying the new pair anyway! Ha
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I think I have found the sunglasses for under GB£150

https://www.granoptic.com/sunglasses/tom-ford/ft0237-snowdon/05b/62619

Before I get them, can anyone confirm if I am correct please?
    I think I have found the sunglasses for under GB£150

https://www.granoptic.com/sunglasses/tom-ford/ft0237-snowdon/05b/62619

Before I get them, can anyone confirm if I am correct please?

As far as I've heard from David and others, it's a new model that is very similar to the snowdon. Daniel has worn these numerous times in his personal life so you may get them if you wish; however, I don't think they are the ones in the film.