Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    As for the glasses the TF store in London MUST be wrong. Let's start with the fact that they are dark havana, not black. Might be Snowdon in "Red Havana" but the colour seems darker here. Picture for proof:

Untitled_1.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    They look a lot bigger on Meesta then DC also - maybe totally different size also?????? Unless Blair has a small head :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    The GQ article also describes them as black but in the photos they show, the glasses have the same reddish Havana pattern on the frames.

MrZareba wrote:
    As for the glasses the TF store in London MUST be wrong. Let's start with the fact that they are dark havana, not black. Might be Snowdon in "Red Havana" but the colour seems darker here. Picture for proof:

Untitled_1.jpg
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    mudz112 wrote:
    The GQ article also describes them as black but in the photos they show, the glasses have the same reddish Havana pattern on the frames.

MrZareba wrote:

Untitled_1.jpg

Perhaps, the reddish tint we are seeing is from the lighting and his skin? You can kinda see a reddish tint in Blaine's photos. Just a thought. Could be wrong though.
    Anybody think we now know (although not properly seen) all the costumes of SPECTRE worn by Mr Bond ?

I think except the casual Morocco outfit (leaked pic seen) and I believe one suit (info from Mantis via TF) there is nothing left unless r we are in for some surprises still?
    Thats def not just a reddish tint though - thats clearly Havana / tortoise, you can see the pattern of the colours
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Thats def not just a reddish tint though - thats clearly Havana / tortoise, you can see the pattern of the colours

True. Perhaps, it's a new version of the "black" model. Just without the cream side thingy.

http://i1.adis.ws/i/tom_ford/FT0237_05J_OS_A?$mobilepdp$

http://i1.adis.ws/i/tom_ford/FT0237_05J_OS_B?$mobilepdp$
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Perhaps, the reddish tint we are seeing is from the lighting and his skin? You can kinda see a reddish tint in Blaine's photos. Just a thought. Could be wrong though.

It's not just the reddish tint, but the glasses also aren't a solid colour. GQ isn't a trusted source.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • BrianRSheridanBrianRSheridan Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    Don't know if anyone has posted this yet but I just picked up this coat which looks really similar to Bond's coat. It might be a great Bond on Budget version of what he wears since it is from Sierra Trading Co and it costs only $109 with shipping. It is the super.natural combustion cloud jacket 340 in caviar. I live in a place that gets pounded with snow and cold so hopefully it is warm!

M00200_caviar.jpg
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    I'm actually quite large on the cranium front! Here are the sizes that I was wearing:

Leo 52
    Campbell 53
    Snowden 50

Blair
    welshboy78 wrote:
    They look a lot bigger on Meesta then DC also - maybe totally different size also?????? Unless Blair has a small head :D
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Don't know if anyone has posted this yet but I just picked up this coat which looks really similar to Bond's coat. It might be a great Bond on Budget version of what he wears since it is from Sierra Trading Co and it costs only $109 with shipping. It is the super.natural combustion cloud jacket 340 in caviar. I live in a place that gets pounded with snow and cold so hopefully it is warm!

M00200_caviar.jpg

Its a great quality item, had mine since March time. Body is warm but arms let air thru, so layer up underneath !
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

M00200_caviar.jpg

Its a great quality item, had mine since March time. Body is warm but arms let air thru, so layer up underneath !

Just ordered one thanks - looks good ☺️
  • mglover92mglover92 Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    I plan on finding the blue Wool looking jacket tonight from the trailer..when i do i will post it up. Im the same guy who found the trousers.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

M00200_caviar.jpg

I just bought the last one in XL.

Curious if it's been determined what the actual jacket in the movie is?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Tom Ford. Check out the Tom Ford thread (stickie)
    Can anyone provide me some decent quality pictures of the blue jacket? I feel like i am missing some. I found something really close from Acne but it doesnt have the zipper cuffs.
    The hardest part i am having is coming up with descriptive words to get some identical hits. It isnt really a particular style i have seen before and its hard to describe.
  • TheGrimFandangoTheGrimFandango California, USAPosts: 58MI6 Agent
    mudz112 wrote:

MrZareba wrote:

I think it's a combo of the lighting and the fact that the black aren't entirely opaque. Take a look at the pictures of the black model on Nordstrom's site and you can see that there's almost a two-toned coloring going on -- darker on the front facing parts and a more transparent brownish color on the inside (this is especially noticeable on the arms). With the right lighting I wouldn't be surprised if these take on a sort of tortoise shell appearance.

Regarding the statement by TF that the correct glasses have supposedly not yet been released, I have the sneaking suspicion that they're referring to a special James Bond edition of the Snowdon's likely to be released closer to when the film comes out...just a hunch.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Im assuming the "mr. White Jacket" is by Neil Barrett, this is the closest I could find though, looks like the same material and Navy shade. Has anyone contacted them?

11798147_10155941372190089_1811405033_n.jpg

11124252_10155941372350089_692931373_n.jpg

11758944_10155941372385089_1613967723_n.jpg
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Neil Barrett states they have done something for the film but has not disclosed what! This jacket has been seen before.

Jail Sander was the other option but seeing the new trailer it's not that either

As the collar is different
    edited July 2015
    Ive suspected Barrett and Sanders for a while also, contacted both but heard nothing.

Did not realise Barrett had hinted in social media. Surely its his jacket if he has hinted since this is kind of his signature style.

This was the closest I found

jil-sander-blue-zipped-wool-biker-jacket-product-2-2200332-453256099_large_flex.jpeg
  • wanzwanz Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Just wanted to give a quick tip of the cap to @The Mantis for helping me obtain a JV cafe racer. As I'm sure everyone knows he's a great resource for tracking down goods and a pleasure to do business with.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    I thought you own the spectre dressing gown , I desperate to get it
    any pics (obviously not you in it ) :)) and where did you get it from , i want it ;%
    I'd still own it no matter what :))

what do you mean? ?:)
    007 reporting for duty
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Ive suspected Barrett and Sanders for a while also, contacted both but heard nothing.

Did not realise Barrett had hinted in social media. Surely its his jacket if he has hinted since this is kind of his signature style.

jil-sander-blue-zipped-wool-biker-jacket-product-2-2200332-453256099_large_flex.jpeg

It certainly looks alike. pretty sure now that NB is the company that produced the jacket ?:)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    Mr White Jacket?

The Neil Barrett Zipped Harrington Jacket from the Spring / Summer 2015 Collection.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    I dont think its that Neil Barrett one ^
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mr White jacket has an asymmetrical zip
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

A few over on this site. Similar but they don't have the off centred, zip.
    http://www.lyst.com/clothing/neil-barrett-zip-cuff-cotton-blend-blouson-jacket-black/
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

A few over on this site. Similar but they don't have the off centred, zip.
    http://www.lyst.com/clothing/neil-barrett-zip-cuff-cotton-blend-blouson-jacket-black/

But that one is Black, the one I posted is the Blue version.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    edited July 2015
    That Jill Sanders one is actually Navy BTW

Yes the details are in the zip - its not a straight one and also and i down think it has those huge ribbed hems and silver side pocket zips.

I think there are buttons inside the zipper area (think there is a phote somewhere showing this)

SPECTRE-Film-Stills-01340.jpg

Here is a button, NOTE: SMALL ZIP AND LEATHER ZIP PULL

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-24%20at%206.29.02%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-24%20at%206.36.43%20AM.png