Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• JigenJigen Posts: 76MI6 Agent
    I wonder if it could be Matchless (a yet to be released jacket). They have very similar styles on their website (although leather). They also don't have the same zipper on all the styles so wouldn't rule them out on that basis.

11010818012_9005_1.jpg
    welshboy78 wrote:
    That Jill Sanders one is actually Navy BTW

Yes the details are in the zip - its not a straight one and also and i down think it has those huge ribbed hems and silver side pocket zips.

I think there are buttons inside the zipper area (think there is a phote somewhere showing this)

SPECTRE-Film-Stills-01340.jpg

Here is a button, NOTE: SMALL ZIP AND LEATHER ZIP PULL

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-24%20at%206.29.02%20AM.png
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't rule them out but after digging out the Instagram from Barrett (thanks to DBS for the tip off)

here it is from March I believe after this image dropped

Barrett%20Instagram.png
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    I've been googling 'zipped pea coats'. My thinking is its a very nautical styled outfit. Peacoats have the off centred fastening. Albeit buttons. The search has shown some similar looking jackets. Might be worth looking into it.
  • JigenJigen Posts: 76MI6 Agent
    I've found the same post on Neil Barrett's tumblr: http://neilbarrett.tumblr.com/post/113967065563/sneak-preview-daniel-craig-in-neil-barrett-stay
    Considering the caption is related to the poster outfit, I wonder if it could be a reference to the trousers, as they haven't really been identified yet (as far as I know, Tom Ford hasn't confirmed its production).
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I wouldn't rule them out but after digging out the Instagram from Barrett (thanks to DBS for the tip off)

here it is from March I believe after this image dropped

Barrett%20Instagram.png
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    Good find. I am absolutely convinced now that they are the Snowdens in shiny black. GQ was right.

mudz112 wrote:
    The GQ article also describes them as black but in the photos they show, the glasses have the same reddish Havana pattern on the frames.

Perhaps, the reddish tint we are seeing is from the lighting and his skin? You can kinda see a reddish tint in Blaine's photos. Just a thought. Could be wrong though.

I think it's a combo of the lighting and the fact that the black aren't entirely opaque. Take a look at the pictures of the black model on Nordstrom's site and you can see that there's almost a two-toned coloring going on -- darker on the front facing parts and a more transparent brownish color on the inside (this is especially noticeable on the arms). With the right lighting I wouldn't be surprised if these take on a sort of tortoise shell appearance.

Regarding the statement by TF that the correct glasses have supposedly not yet been released, I have the sneaking suspicion that they're referring to a special James Bond edition of the Snowdon's likely to be released closer to when the film comes out...just a hunch.
    Jigen wrote:
    I've found the same post on Neil Barrett's tumblr: http://neilbarrett.tumblr.com/post/113967065563/sneak-preview-daniel-craig-in-neil-barrett-stay
    Considering the caption is related to the poster outfit, I wonder if it could be a reference to the trousers, as they haven't really been identified yet (as far as I know, Tom Ford hasn't confirmed its production).

Hmm I would say they are just using the only available official image at the time.

Matchless used the Solden Tom Ford Snow Blouson picture to announce they provided a jacket which has turned out to be the Morocco one.

You never know though but I'm confident its the jacket judging by their jackets.
    Also over on billy reids site. The zipped jackets and sweaters have a leather attachment on the zip. Could it be that the 'Mr White' jacket is from a billy Reid collection not on sale yet?
    edited July 2015
    Well if Barrett has instagram'd (which like Matchless they did) I would say the odds are very high they are referring to the Mr White jacket. They do so many jackers that are 90% close

Be cool if it was Billy Reid - would mean its cheaper :D
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    It is not a Billy Reid...100%....working closely with them...

But does another character from the film wear Billy Reid? Now THAT'S a good 'Q'uestion.... :007)
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I thought you own the spectre dressing gown , I desperate to get it
    any pics (obviously not you in it ) :)) and where did you get it from , i want it ;%

what do you mean? ?:)

I meant I would love to own one if identified
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Just found this on MrPorter

http://www.mrporter.com/en-nz/mens/neil_barrett/bonded-jersey-jacket/517688

Pretty sure this is THE jacket, has the same cut and style, large zip pulls, and importantly Has zips on the back of the sleeve.... Bloody expensive too!

Been hiding in plain sight all this time, much like QUANTUM and SPECTRE!

I had Barrett down as the Solden Jacket back in March, but couldn't find the model- I see they have just released there 2016 range and there is nothing similar
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

But does another character from the film wear Billy Reid? Now THAT'S a good 'Q'uestion.... :007)

My bet is on Q and his winter outfit with Billy Reid. -{
    The Mantis wrote:

Still not as good as the 'Mr White' jacket question.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Matchless's newest post about the jacket
    https://instagram.com/p/5hGnLEmdTx/
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    yeah Neil Barrett looks to be the obvious choice for the Mr. White jacket.
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    I'm not too convinced of Neil Barrett. Most of the zippers are too larger compared to the Mr. White jacket.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    same as me :))
    I thought you own the spectre dressing gown , I desperate to get it

what do you mean? ?:)

I meant I would love to own one if identified
    007 reporting for duty
    Hmm but why instagram - what else would they have provided for DC??

I can't see it being the trousers

Hopefully they reply to my queries this time!!!!
    welshboy78 wrote:

Could be this hat?

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/hat_cod41569809et.html
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Could be this hat?

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/hat_cod41569809et.html
    I certainly hope not
    Anybody got a decent pic of DC and the hat BTW?

Looks like one of those small / short ones

DC's is quite baggie like a proper beanie

Untitled_1.jpg

PS - anybody got a decent quality version of this pic?
    welshboy78 wrote:

Looks like one of those small / short ones

DC's is quite baggie like a proper beanie

Untitled_1.jpg

PS - anybody got a decent quality version of this pic?

That's true. It was just a guess. Still not convinced by Barnett. Anyone know what pants DC is wearing in the Mr. White jacket? Perhaps they provided those? Just another thought...
    edited July 2015
    Believe they are the Tom Ford ones also seen later with the TF Blouson

Pic above shows another button on the jacket zip area flap so at least two on this jacket
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Believe they are the Tom Ford ones also seen later with the TF Blouson

Oh okay cool. Wasn't sure about them! I really just want the Mr. White jacket! :#
    edited July 2015
    NPEAL of course have hats but they seem to announce each product in order as seen on footage etc hence would have thought they would have announced it if theirs (their marketing team dont hang about...)

NPEAL:

54e5d47fd75cf900030016a8

54e5d46ad75cf900030011fb

PS - as you can guess its Friday and I can't be bothered working :D
    welshboy78 wrote:
    NPEAL of course have hats but they seem to announce each product in order as seen on footage etc hence would have thought they would have announced it if theirs as their marketing team dont hang about...

NPEAL:

54e5d47fd75cf900030016a8

54e5d46ad75cf900030011fb

PS - as you can guess its Friday and I can't be bothered working :D

I'm off as well today! I have a two hour trip ahead of me but until then I'm searching the web! Ha
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent

I think I remember an earlier post in the thread that N Peal said the hat was not theirs.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Considering they were quick to acknowledge the lapis blue turtle neck from the trailer, I'm sure N Peal would have confirmed the hat if it was theirs