Yeah there is a front shot of the belt also but I never saved anything
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yeah there is a front shot of the belt also but I never saved anything

I think he's cleaning his sunglasses with the henley and you can see it
    here:
    18507406-7466085-Turbulent_The_film_has_suffered_a_turbulent_production_process_i-a-10_1568616811006.jpg
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    looks like a black belt to me but maybe he wears the MA belt with the Duster-outfit also, wonder if we ever get a single shot of the belt in the final movie
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    JTullock23 wrote:
    That Grey suit looks VERY nice!

I couldn't agree more! But in my opinion all the three TF suits are very good pieces.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    006 wrote:

That size chart is all over the place. Why do the chest sizes rise and fall while the listed sizes go up?

Mr. Porter's sizing charts have always been all over the place especially when it comes to the chest and shoulder measurements. I've actually had to email them a few times to show them the discrepancies between their site and the mobile app 8-)
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Not sure why so many people on here believe the Graham to be a slim tailored fit on Craig.
    It clearly fits him like a tent. It's long too, even hides the hem of the Tommy Bahama.

Having tried this jacket on in multiple sizes, I think they gave Craig a size Medium.
    Probably slimmed the arms up a bit, but that's it.

photo.jpg

I think even the smaller sizes are huge. I opted for Small based on the images. But its by no means a slim fit. Still loads of room...

No way Craig wore a small. Here are 2 pictures of 2 different models, both are on the slim side and don't have the muscular physique of Daniel Craig. In the first pic the model is wearing a size small, and in the second pic, the model is wearing a size medium.

size small
    size-small.jpg

size medium
    mediumgraham.jpg

Forgive me but where did I say DC wore a small?

I didnt

I tried a M and it was huge, so rather than risk tailoring.....

I tried a S and liked the fit / look on me better.

ALL of the items worn by any major actor are ALL tailored. DC might wear an XL for all I care, probs needs it for his shoulders alone!

Buy what fits you best has always been my mantra as unfortunately I dont have the time to give up 12 hours a day to stay in shape...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Cheverian wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    And I think, we should be careful tailoring jackets that are supposed to have a certain style only to make them look like a Tom Ford Harrington.
    As has often been the case, Craig’s style reminisces McQueen’s.
    And this jacket with it’s somewhat roomy or baggy swagger reminisces McQueen’s waxed jacket from Cincinnati.

Mine hasn't been tailored. And the fit seems close to what I see in the pictures below.

If it is the Barbour Graham, then it is a hugely oversized jacket in standard sizes. No way Craig wears a large or a medium. So I sized down, as I suspected he did (while he also had the benefit of tailoring).

cl114-barbour-x-engineered-garments-graham-jacket-james-bond-no-time-to-die.jpg

007JBDCMWR,

this is the comment that I was responding to, didn't mean for it to sound directed at you.
    Okey dokes -{

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    Cheverian wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    And I think, we should be careful tailoring jackets that are supposed to have a certain style only to make them look like a Tom Ford Harrington.
    As has often been the case, Craig’s style reminisces McQueen’s.
    And this jacket with it’s somewhat roomy or baggy swagger reminisces McQueen’s waxed jacket from Cincinnati.

Mine hasn't been tailored. And the fit seems close to what I see in the pictures below.

If it is the Barbour Graham, then it is a hugely oversized jacket in standard sizes. No way Craig wears a large or a medium. So I sized down, as I suspected he did (while he also had the benefit of tailoring).

007JBDCMWR,

this is the comment that I was responding to, didn't mean for it to sound directed at you.

So I'm the one who's supposed to be offended! :))

Look, all I can say is my downsized jacket, when unfastened, wears the same as Craig's does in that shot. It bells out. It is not remotely slim fitting.

I shouldn't have said that Craig wasn't wearing a large or a medium. The truth is, none of us know what size he's wearing, what was done to it, or even what version of the Graham it is.

Personally, I sure as hell am not going to buy some ill-fitting piece of clothing as Bond cosplay.

My point was that people on the board who are on the fence about the jacket might consider sizing down; and if they do, they might find themselves liking it as much as I do.
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    belt now sold out in M - https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/product/0400568934968
    Let us know if anyone gets one cheers

Sorry Sir - I must have got the last M! £240 for a bloomin’ belt is ridiculous (SA or not...!), so I’m definitely needing to be ‘wow-ed’ by it when it arrives, otherwise I’ll be selling it on here...for £480!!!! :D

[It appears they are all sold out now apart from 1 x Small left. Grab it whilst you can!]
    Yes. Considerably.
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    I've heard through a couple of sources that these were worn by Craig in a few scenes as well.

https://www.mrporter.com/en-au/mens/product/tom-ford/clothing/briefs/leopard-print-stretch-cotton-briefs/8378037991833117

:)) :)) :D :D :)) :))
    Yes. Considerably.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    I've heard through a couple of sources that these were worn by Craig in a few scenes as well.

https://www.mrporter.com/en-au/mens/product/tom-ford/clothing/briefs/leopard-print-stretch-cotton-briefs/8378037991833117

Close...but I think they were worn by that other Bond, Pierce Brosnan, in The Matador! :v
  • BodieBodie Posts: 211MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    looks like a black belt to me but maybe he wears the MA belt with the Duster-outfit also, wonder if we ever get a single shot of the belt in the final movie

Bond would definitely be a black belt
  • It's cool that Mr. Porter is stocking all those no time to die suits, but the fact that they are finished with buttons and button holes already done, it's hard to pull the trigger...since it's not made to measure, it's a real shot in the dark...especially if you don't know how Tom Ford suits usually fit. I noticed they are not marked Regular or Short or Long either :#
    Stunning suits though.
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Ferinstal wrote:
    belt now sold out in M - https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/product/0400568934968

Sorry Sir - I must have got the last M! £240 for a bloomin’ belt is ridiculous (SA or not...!), so I’m definitely needing to be ‘wow-ed’ by it when it arrives, otherwise I’ll be selling it on here...for £480!!!! :D

[It appears they are all sold out now apart from 1 x Small left. Grab it whilst you can!]

I wouldn't even joke about that mark up. There are already a few people on here behaving like scalpers before the movie has been released! I think using the site to gain information and then try and exploit others on here is a piss take IMO!
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:

Thanks for the heads up JTM I managed to snag a pair. Can’t wait to see what scene they are in!
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    sunny01 wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Thanks for the heads up JTM I managed to snag a pair. Can’t wait to see what scene they are in!

Found the photo in earlier post.
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
  • sunny01 wrote:
    JTM wrote:

You guys do know that he was joking right??
  • Peakey wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

I wouldn't even joke about that mark up. There are already a few people on here behaving like scalpers before the movie has been released! I think using the site to gain information and then try and exploit others on here is a piss take IMO!

Soooo...I should not put my TF108s up for $20,000 on eBay?
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Peakey wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

Soooo...I should not put my TF108s up for $20,000 on eBay?

LOL - you could do it on Ebay for sure! Good luck!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Joking? Didn’t you see that recently released BTS shot of Craig in his TF leopard print undies?!
  • JTM wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:

Joking? Didn’t you see that recently released BTS shot of Craig in his TF leopard print undies?!

Please...please tell me you're joking....
    Cheverian wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

007JBDCMWR,

So I'm the one who's supposed to be offended! :))

Look, all I can say is my downsized jacket, when unfastened, wears the same as Craig's does in that shot. It bells out. It is not remotely slim fitting.

I shouldn't have said that Craig wasn't wearing a large or a medium. The truth is, none of us know what size he's wearing, what was done to it, or even what version of the Graham it is.

Personally, I sure as hell am not going to buy some ill-fitting piece of clothing as Bond cosplay.

My point was that people on the board who are on the fence about the jacket might consider sizing down; and if they do, they might find themselves liking it as much as I do.

Absolutely spot on

Looks very much like the Massimo Alba belt is worn in Norway. It would be so cool if it was the same belt worn in Matera with the WINCH trousers, similarly to how he wore the Prada throughout different scenes/locations in QoS.
    Noi wrote:
    another view on the trousers
    91862091-922545091538174-5432288889861074226-n.jpg

1.jpg
    brighten it up, at first I thought that the trousers has buttons and no zip to close, but the R&B "Daniel" has a zipper, so its maybe just a reflection which looks like a button

Photographer: Greg Williams https://gregwilliams.com/
    he also shots the black and white NTTD Poster
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    Looks very much like the Massimo Alba belt is worn in Norway. It would be so cool if it was the same belt worn in Matera with the WINCH trousers, similarly to how he wore the Prada throughout different scenes/locations in QoS.
    Noi wrote:
    another view on the trousers
    91862091-922545091538174-5432288889861074226-n.jpg

1.jpg
    brighten it up, at first I thought that the trousers has buttons and no zip to close, but the R&B "Daniel" has a zipper, so its maybe just a reflection which looks like a button

Photographer: Greg Williams https://gregwilliams.com/
    he also shots the black and white NTTD Poster

Just saw these on @springhousebureau's twitter feed:

EctrsfXXgAMna6a?format=jpg&name=large
    Eb31gdIXYAEYTpK?format=jpg&name=large

Have we got any positive id on the trousers? I heard it could be the MA Sloop suit trousers in black
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    I think you can see a black belt (probably the MAX2) here

IMG-8764.jpg

regarding the pants:
    tardis1711 wrote:
    They are Massimo Alba. Just had confirmation from them ... but they don’t sell them anymore .. only as part of a suit. They are the winch pant. Have asked if there is enough interest .. would they consider making them as just trousers again.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:

Please...please tell me you're joking....

FFS!! Joking? Great....now i will have to send them back. :))

Yes i was joking...sorry British SOH!