So, besides 007, what do you play?

Comments

• Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Anyone here have anything good to say about Cold Fear? It's survival horror and I want it...unless it totally sucks.

I both have Cold Fear, and I like it. I think if you like survival horror, like me, you should get it.
  • Aston MartiniAston Martini Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I myself love to play the game Alias, starring Jennifer Garner. It's based on her TV show. Great game, it is.
  • JonesJones Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    I kinda enjoyed Pong back in the day. No, i'm just messing with ya, my favourite game of all time is THE GODFATHER. I don't know why, but seeing that movie when I was fifteen or sixteen really got me hooked, like an ape on crack. Other games, old school, the original first two Medal of Honors, Vice City jes' for that Miami Vice feel (ahh, the old outfits I wore in high school) and recently San Andreas, because of K-DST. Anyonebody else out there love K-DST? I bought the CD and put it permanently in my CD changer. It will never leave.
    I myself love to play the game Alias, starring Jennifer Garner. It's based on her TV show. Great game, it is.

Welcome to AJB007 (We talked before, as you know!)
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    I'm getting hooked on Battlefield 2 for my 360. I've had it for two days and already I've played enough to become a sergeant. 0064 will know what I'm talking about, I think.
    I'm getting hooked on Battlefield 2 for my 360. I've had it for two days and already I've played enough to become a sergeant. 0064 will know what I'm talking about, I think.

Battlefield 2 is a great game, I played it at my uncles house.
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,282MI6 Agent
    I've been spending my time with Star Wars: Battlefront II. Really fun game if you're a Star Wars fan and, unlike the original, you can even play as a Jedi at certain points in each level.

Also, it looks like Bethesda will be releasing another quest for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360 and PC) on 07/13; this one involves vampires. I know what I'll be doing when I get home from work tomorrow.
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent

Course I will...whats your username??? I'm a seargant to about to be promoted, if I ever get the game out... (TRL has taken over for a little while)

And in Responce to an above post....ANOTHER Godfather game lover...great game...
    0064 wrote:

Course I will...whats your username??? I'm a seargant to about to be promoted, if I ever get the game out... (TRL has taken over for a little while)

But don't you play on PC?
    edited July 2006
    EdIt...i'm an idiot, never mind what I was going to say.
    0064 wrote:

And in Responce to an above post....ANOTHER Godfather game lover...great game...

I love The Godfather game, also.
    Thats good, who's your favorite hit???
    Speaking of The Godfather, this page has a few pics from the still-under-development Xbox 360 version, now scheduled for a Q4 release:

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1059/The-Godfather/p1#
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    I just can't seem to get up for Godfather. For some reason I think the game is staining a masterpiece of a film. I don't know; it sort of takes something away from it... ?:)
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
    edited July 2006
    RogueAgent wrote:
    I just can't seem to get up for Godfather. For some reason I think the game is staining a masterpiece of a film. I don't know; it sort of takes something away from it... ?:)

Welcome to the wonderful world of EA where nothing is sacred. Luckily, the game's storyline is not the same as the movie's but rather a parallel story that intersects with the movie at certain points.

Nice signature BTW, I see your anti-Superman Returns stance is as stong as ever. :))

BTW, Check out the "How Do I Get an Xbox360" thread; I found a new car for Project Gotham Racing 3 you may like...
    TonyDP wrote:
    Nice signature BTW, I see your anti-Superman Returns stance is as stong as ever. :))

I swear I'm starting to think that all of you guys here, with the exception of a few, are all pods or something. Not the real posters... :))
    BTW, Check out the "How Do I Get an Xbox360" thread; I found a new car for Project Gotham Racing 3 you may like...

This I gotta see...

edited July 2006
    RogueAgent wrote:
    TonyDP wrote:

I swear I'm starting to think that all of you guys here, with the exception of a few, are all pods or something. Not the real posters... :))

It's Invasion of the Body Snatchers all over again! You're next!!! YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!!!

You know, once EA releases the Superman Returns game, I'm willing to bet there will be a level where you have to rescue Lois and little Jason. Somehow, I don't think the kid is going to fare too well with you at the controls. :))
    I'm hoping that game turns out well. Other games I'm hoping will be good include Test Drive Unlimited, Dead Rising, and Just Cause.
    I'm hoping that game turns out well. Other games I'm hoping will be good include Test Drive Unlimited, Dead Rising, and Just Cause.

Is DEAD RISING a horror game?

RogueAgent wrote:

Is DEAD RISING a horror game?

I believe it's a survival horror game. Here's a page with some more info (you have to verify your age to see the pics and movies):

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/718/718373p1.html

Oooh...Just Cause...its like Mercenaries I've heard...who would like that game???? I would like to see that game be good too. It has alot of potential...
    Just Cause is supposed to be like a fun filled James Bond movie where you basically do action-y things. For instance, you can parachute onto the top of an enemy car.
  • Hunter HarryHunter Harry Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Just Cause looks like it will kick ass.

I also enjoy Mercs, but got stuck so haven't played it in a while.
    Just Cause looks like it will kick ass.

I also enjoy Mercs, but got stuck so haven't played it in a while.

Well, you need help, just ask me...i'll give you a tip...i seem to play this videogame all of the time now...
    How is that a tip? ?:) :s :))

Well um.... :s :)) :)) gimme a minute...
    edited July 2006
    I picked up Prey for the Xbox360 over the weekend. You play a rebellious Native American named Tommy who, along with his grandfather and girlfriend, gets sucked into a vast alien spaceship. As you might expect, you need to rescue your loved ones, find out what the aliens are up to, escape from the ship and save your world. All in a day's work for Turok, errr I mean Tommy.

The game sports some pretty unique mechanics: parts of each level allow you to defy gravity, thereby allowing you to walk on walls and ceilings. There are also mysterious portals that instantaneously warp you from one location to another and, in some instances even change your size (there's one level where you warp to a miniature planetoid and get miniaturized yourself. Upon finding the exit on the other side of the planetoid and walking thru, you are again warped out and regain your normal size...weird). Add in the ability to enter "spirit mode" where your spirit can actually leave your body and go places your physical self cannot, and you have a pretty innovatively designed game. Prey uses an advanced version of the Doom3 engine and also sports some pretty interesting looking aliens and monsters.

The game is rated "M" for graphic violence, disturbing imagery and profanity (Tommy really needs to have his mouth washed out with soap). If you enjoy FPS games, you may want to check this one out (a demo is available on Xbox Live); I believe it's also available for PC.
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Does anyone remember the adventure game made back in 1996 called Titanic: Adventure Out of Time? Now that is a great game intertwined with puzzles, espionage and different scenarios to boot. Especially defusing Colonel Zeitel's bomb... :s. Now that game is pure gold! Anyone else play it?
    0064 wrote:

Well um.... :s :)) :)) gimme a minute...

Hilarious! :))
    I got my new issue of GAME INFORMER in the mail yesterday and the early insight on SUPERMAN RETURNS does not look good.

However the mag said that the new JL game will feature unlockables such as Aquaman. YES!!!! I've always liked the character and thanks to shows like ENTOURAGE, he may be finally getting his due.

I see they're going to use the John Stewart Green Lantern; I like him alot due to Neal Adams introducing him in the comics of the 70s but I can't understand why no one's showing the love for Hal Jordan in these ventures...