Bond Girl Style Watercooler

Comments

• AlessandraAlessandra Lake Garda, ItalyPosts: 633MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Alessandra wrote:
    And I can use to my advantage if Hugh shows up.. spraying it on a part of the dress (just water so no harm) and pretending he just spilled something on me...:v (yes I know this is a plan a two-year-old can think of :)))

You're being to sound a bit creepy Ale ... you'll be saying 'I'm your number one fan' soon too... :))

OMG :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I take it back ok? :)) :)) :)) But what about Ravenstone, she said she will put him on a horizontal surface! :)) :)) Now seriously, I don't want to get to creepy points, sorry Hugh darling, I will just drag you to my secret lair.. :)) :)) :)) :))
    and "I have seen ALL of your movies" :D

That would be a lie, because I haven't :O I can't take all that hotness :)) :))
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    But that's the waterpistol is good for and a bikini.

I came across with some pics of yourself on some other forums and I have heard, that you managed rank 2 in the Bond babe bikini contest there {[]

BTW nice pics and no shoes ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys wrote:
    But that's the waterpistol is good for and a bikini.

I came across with some pics of yourself on some other forums and I have heard, that you managed rank 2 in the Bond babe bikini contest there {[]

After Ursula Andress you mean?? :)) I am kidding and ;%. Nothing much really, when it's all men on a site it's not that difficult to get into the first two places :)) :))

The water pistol is good for abikini but we were talking about my Pam Bouvier dress I am having made by my tailor for a black-tie event! Movie-themed so perfect.. and rightly, Lady Rose asked if I was going to wear a gun with the dress too :D :D So I said sure, water pistol! :D

You wouldn't seriously think I would dip my Sergio Rossi or Prada shoes in seawater would you?!?! :O :O :O

:)) :))
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
  • RavenstoneRavenstone EnglandPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    Alessandra wrote:
    But what about Ravenstone, she said she will put him on a horizontal surface! :))

I believe in putting my cards on the table. Not just cards, either ;)

I don't dissemble; I don't play hard to get (well, I do, but only if I don't want to be got!); I flirt very well indeed. But I don't mess around. :D

As for Gem's outfit - all I can say is, from that angle, it appears my comment about gravity was rather prophetic.

Alessandra - you can keep Clooney. And Cavill. I've never got the Clooney thing either, although he does seem like a nice bloke, which makes up for it. He seems the type that is probably more attractive in real life, rather than on looks alone. If that makes sense. Henry Cavill - urgh. Pretty Boy. Has he even started shaving yet????

But Hugh's mine. All mine. At least in my mind he's all mine. But then I'm off to see Ultravox next April, so wait for me to start swooning over old photos of Midge Ure!

Oh no....you won't have to wait long....swooooon :x It's the blue eyes. I am such a sucker for really blue eyes. And the trenchcoat....and the sideburns.....and the hair....when he had it.....

My Other Half is a double for Midge Ure, so while other people get the t-shirt, I get myself a lookalike!
    edited November 2008
    Alessandra wrote:
    After Ursula Andress you mean?? :)) I am kidding and ;%. Nothing much really, when it's all men on a site it's not that difficult to get into the first two places :)) :))

First is of course :x Claudine Auger even in a white Bikini.
    On the other hand, she did not get proposed for HER pics :D
    Alessandra wrote:
    The water pistol is good for abikini but we were talking about my Pam Bouvier dress I am having made by my tailor for a black-tie event! Movie-themed so perfect.. and rightly, Lady Rose asked if I was going to wear a gun with the dress too :D :D So I said sure, water pistol! :D
    :))

I was more referring to the heat, which kept you off to see all Hugh movies.... :p
    Alessandra wrote:

You wouldn't seriously think I would dip my Sergio Rossi or Prada shoes in seawater would you?!?! :O :O :O

:)) :))
    Alessandra wrote:

Ahem... STOP focusing on other things, you WILL see the shoes :)) :)) :))

I was just reassuring myself, incase, I have focussed again on other things... :))

• Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Ravenstone wrote:
    But Hugh's mine. All mine. At least in my mind he's all mine. But then I'm off to see Ultravox next April, so wait for me to start swooning over old photos of Midge Ure!

Oh no....you won't have to wait long....swooooon :x It's the blue eyes. I am such a sucker for really blue eyes. And the trenchcoat....and the sideburns.....and the hair....when he had it.....

My Other Half is a double for Midge Ure, so while other people get the t-shirt, I get myself a lookalike!

I adored Midge Ure. Had posters of him all over my wall and loved everything about him.

I went to see Ultravox when I was 13 and was lucky enough to go backstage and meet the band. They signed our programmes and were really cool.

What was fantastic was that I didn't have a backstage pass or anything but there was a whole group of us who ran round to the stage door after the show and just hung around.Next thing you know a guy comes out and says 'if you dont get in a queue you're not coming in' .. we couldn't believe it. How cool was that of a band to do that and this was at the height of their fame.I've never forgotten it :x
    Sir Miles, where did you post go ? .... ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Sir Miles, where did you post go ? .... ;)

I thought better of it, Lady Rose.

At least someone should try and show some manners around here.
    YNWA 97
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I show manners don't i ;) :)) :007)
  • RavenstoneRavenstone EnglandPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:

I went to see Ultravox when I was 13 and was lucky enough to go backstage and meet the band. They signed our programmes and were really cool.

Nice story! Sounds like a great time. I can't wait. I've never seen Ultravox live. I've seen lots of bands live, but I think I may turn into a screaming girlie as soon as they turn up on stage!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    Sexiest Bond girl moment-

Bond enters his room to find Fiona in the bath. She asks for something to wear. He hands her shoes... :007)
    Barbel wrote:

Bond enters his room to find Fiona in the bath. She asks for something to wear. He hands her shoes... :007)

{[] ... Thats why we love Bond.
    edited November 2008
    Bondtoys wrote:

OMG :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Surely a cheap Christmas present though :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    Barbel wrote:

Barbel, that is not only one of the sexiest but to me also one of the wittiest Bond moments ever. Lady Rose is right... that's why we love James Bond. That scene is just priceless! {[]
    Alessandra wrote:

You'll get it if you promise to wear it and post a pic here ;)

Bondtoys wrote:
    Alessandra wrote:

You'll get it if you promise to wear it and post a pic here ;)

:)) not in your life! :v especially since something so unstylish is noooot Bond Girl garment :)) :))
    Alessandra wrote:

:)) :)) ... I think Alessandra is disappointed because she was expecting DC himself ;)
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Oh hi Alessandra, the mods asked me to have a word! Apparently there's a finite number of times we can use the :)) smiley. I know, but apparently it's true. They're down to the last 100 and don't want to run out of them. They've asked me to suggest using another one like :D or ;)
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Alessandra wrote:

:)) :)) ... I think Alessandra is disappointed because she was expecting DC himself ;)

:)) :)) to be sure.. I want the real goodies! :v (Hugh and Henry that is.. plus Pierce :D)
    Oh hi Alessandra, the mods asked me to have a word! Apparently there's a finite number of times we can use the :)) smiley. I know, but apparently it's true. They're down to the last 100 and don't want to run out of them. They've asked me to suggest using another one like :D or ;)

LMAO! :)) :)). For some reason I don't like the ;) one? I don't know why, he looks.. antipatico as we say in Italia. I think he looks like his wink is condescending :)) :)) Ok I'm going on about a smiley here. I need sugar, clearly my brain isn't working properly.. it's lunch time here so I'll go get some food, maybe I'll stop with this stuff :)) :)) (NP so now we're down to 94? :)) ooops 93)
    Alessandra wrote:
    :)) not in your life! :v especially since something so unstylish is noooot Bond Girl garment :)) :))

:( Well I have heard, that you love to get challenged.

And honestly, if it would be stylish and from Prada, that won't be a challenge then :D

So, now I can sing it loud:

Alessandra declined a challenge

:D

edited November 2008
    ...and by the way:

here is some supply for you. Hope, that it lasts for the next hour:

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

That hurts my eyes .....:s
    ;)

Bondtoys wrote:
    ...and by the way:

here is some supply for you. Hope, that it lasts for the next hour:

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

You're 'aving a laugh, aren't you?

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    That hurts my eyes .....:s
    Yeah, what an
    2775283875_536cf11e9f.jpg
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Alessandra wrote:

:( Well I have heard, that you love to get challenged.

And honestly, if it would be stylish and from Prada, that won't be a challenge then :D

So, now I can sing it loud:

:D

You seriously think I would put on a Prada t-shirt with "Daniel Craig's wife" on it?!??!? :O :O :O :O :O

Now if it had "Henry's girlfriend" then... :)) :)) :))

AND :O :O What was that full yellow page???

:)) Alex where did you find that image??

And speaking of sexy stylish Bond girl moments.. those shoes Bond handed Fiona... I can't remember them! :O Is there a frame anywhere? I'd be curious to see and judge :v
    They were slippers weren't they?

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I seemed to remember slippers, but someone said shoes so I thought I didn't have a good memory on the scene??

In other news... we have another Eva finding. :O I will let you girls start first... :))

Eva shows us another fashion accomplishment
    Not a good look, which is going to be Eva's epitaph at this rate.She really has no idea, which is a shame because I think she can look good. Not sure if its her choice of clothes or her make up.