The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,273MI6 Agent

Chris, so sorry to hear about your mother, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,402Chief of Staff

So very sorry to hear that, Chris. Best wishes at this awful time.

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,697MI6 Agent

Sorry to hear about the death of your mother, @chrisno1. Condolences to you, your father and brother at this difficult time.

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,630Chief of Staff

So sorry to hear of your loss, Chris…my condolences to you and your family.

YNWA 97
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,816MI6 Agent

This mysterious Bavarian woman dressed in a red hooded coat wants YOU to red this year's spectacular Christmas Special!

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/discussion/56289/the-ajb007-christmas-special-2023#latest

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,697MI6 Agent

Of course. Anything for her. 😉

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    edited December 2023

It's a bit chilly outside tonight. Fortunately I was able to scrape the ice off the windshield of my car so I could drive here in a safe and responsible manner.

A Coke Zero with ice, thank you.

The ice is on the car instead of on the house. 🚗

Good one. I'll take the Coke Zero straight.

OK, as long as you're not driving home afterwards. I'll call you a taxi.

edited December 2023

What's the problem - the turns on the road? I simply open the window to see in sharp turns. Perfectly safe! (side note: I actually know how safe this is because I really did this from time to time years ago)

edited December 2023

No, I was referring to the Coke Zero. That's strong stuff and remember you mustn't drink and drive. 😉

Sadly that partial ice removal wouldn't pass under NI road traffic law as I remember this being on the news in the past any times we had a lot of snow. See Rule 229 on driving in icy and snowy weather below:

Driving in adverse weather conditions (226 to 237) | nidirect

This place is pretty quiet recently but Merry Christmas to everyone here - and for those who look but don’t post, why not make a New Years Resolution and decide to join in the fun more next year?

Now what’s a Christmassy drink? OK, a Baileys on ice, please - Merry Christmas Everybody!

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

I wish everyone a God Jul! 😊

• chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,283MI6 Agent

Happy Christmas everyone at AJB🎄🎄🎄🎄and everyone in the Silencer and Black Garter

This one needs to be published!

It's Christmas themed I've heard. I hope that's not a spoiler! 😉

If they're not going to write it, we should! 😁

Of course "Do you know how Christmas trees are grown?" will be the A-track.

edited December 2023

No doubt Carol Noelle is the Bond girl in that one.

edited December 2023

Just for @Number24 - the entrants for the Miss Universe Philippines-Cebu stage…

Thanks, but I'm sure there are more members than me who admires beauty here in AJB007. 😃

I’ll be celebrating the New Year a few hours before most on here, so a happy and prosperous New Year to everyone on AJB 🍾🥂🍻

Ah, of course you will. Have a good one yourself, CHB! 🍾

You have exactly one guess what I will be doing.... 🎸

Happy New Year 2024 to all the gang at AJB. 🙂

Happy new year! Let's hope 2024 will be a better year for everyone, including the Bond fan community. 😃

edited January 1