Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Is it at all possible it could be the OB Malone in Sky Blue? It's linen as well.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    At this point, I think any of OB's light blue linen shirts may possibly be the shirt from the film. From David's post, the OB team is actively looking into it. It's advantageous for them to know as well, since it'll probably mean big business for them, much like the Sky Setters.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I was sent this today.

Hello Harris,

Thank you for your patience and I hope you are well.

We're waiting on confirmation however, we have spoken with our designs who are almost certain this is the Morton II in Sky:

This style is current and available to view and order via the above link.

I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to get int ouch if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Sabrina
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    nickp wrote:

Hi all, just left J Crew on Regents Street, they have plenty of Kentons in Sahara in stock ! I tried UK 10 and UK 9 and they have others. The shop assistant said that they know they are from the film, as they helped out the costume designer when she came into the store. How true that is I can't verify but we will hopefully know soon through Blair's contact with Jany.

Nick P

Thanks for the heads up man! I live in the US, but called the store and scored a pair in size US 11 for only 220$ after tax and only 30$ shipping. The service was excellent. They really ran out of these fast and the girl on the phone said there was a flurry of inquiries for these shoes today, likely due to your post here :))

Anyway, not sure if 11 will fit, but if not, hopefully I can trade with someone as I usually wear anywhere between a 9 and a 10 :# We shall see. -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    nickp wrote:

Hi all, just left J Crew on Regents Street, they have plenty of Kentons in Sahara in stock ! I tried UK 10 and UK 9 and they have others. The shop assistant said that they know they are from the film, as they helped out the costume designer when she came into the store. How true that is I can't verify but we will hopefully know soon through Blair's contact with Jany.

Nick P

Great to hear! I will give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up man! I live in the US, but called the store and scored a pair in size US 11 for only 220$ after tax and only 30$ shipping. The service was excellent. They really ran out of these fast and the girl on the phone said there was a flurry of inquiries for these shoes today, likely due to your post here :))

Anyway, not sure if 11 will fit, but if not, hopefully I can trade with someone as I usually wear anywhere between a 9 and a 10 :# We shall see. -{
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    I don't know if there's anyone else who feels the way I do, but I am still eager to learn where Bond's dressing gown came from — even though it appears for only a few seconds in the film.

I have plenty of casual jackets and fancy footwear. I want to feel like Bond after hours, too! :D
  • KMHPaladinKMHPaladin Posts: 49MI6 Agent

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I have had a pair of J Crew Bennett chukkas for about a year now and they fit true-to-size (I'm actually an 11 US). I'm hoping that they're temporarily out of stock of the boots in the States and will restock them.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    For those who can't find the Kentons, Aldo makes a very good substitute.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    For those who can't find the Kentons, Aldo makes a very substitute.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those are damn near exact copies. Great find!
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    A better comparison, change the lace and this might work.

image.jpg
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Is there a link to the Aldo's?
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Here's the link to those boots. It's Aldo Canada but just change region.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca/en/men/boots/c/230/MEGGIANO/p/40193863-36
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:

For the U.S. site:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/Aldo-Catalogue/men/boots/casual-boots/MEGGIANO/p/40194233-36

And great find Stefan!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/p/40194233-36

Use the store locator to find a store to try on the boots. Quite a few are listed in California.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    I think the Aldo webmaster just saw a spike in page hits :p
  • CmdrBond007CmdrBond007 Washington, DCPosts: 7MI6 Agent
    Hi, I'm looking for information on the TF ties worn in the film. Also is the brown knit tie worn at the train station also TF?
    "I said you're a bloody Idiot!"
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Hi, I'm looking for information on the TF ties worn in the film. Also is the brown knit tie worn at the train station also TF?

There's a lot in this thread about it. You just need to look for it.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • PointfiveOPointfiveO Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Aldo have a promo on starting today, just got the boots for £75 inc delivery (£20 discount)

Good fine OP.
  • SWAT238SWAT238 USAPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    I posted this in the Tom Ford Spectre thread as well, but in case anybody missed it...

I stumbled upon this auction website for Hollywood memorabilia and they have a listing for Craig's Tom Ford Spectre suit/shirt/pants etc with the labels showing the exact product numbers, etc! Its only USD 20,000 haha

Hope this helps clear up any confusion or nail down at least one outfit.

http://natedsanders.com/Daniel_Craig_Suit_as___James_Bond___in___Spectre__-LOT40456.aspx
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    PointfiveO wrote:
    Aldo have a promo on starting today, just got the boots for £75 inc delivery (£20 discount)

Good fine OP.

This is truly a great find. But no delivery to Germany. They sell Aldo through a third-party website which doesn't have the Meggiano. :(
    Think I'll have to stick with my Clarks desert boots for now.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Being a fashion newb, as well as wanting to take good care of the cashmere, how are people wearing their N.Peal Spectre Mock Turtleneck sweaters?

Does anyone wear a base layer under it? Also, is there a recommended way to care for the material?
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    PointfiveO wrote:

Good fine OP.

Just bought a pair myself. Aldo will love us.

Doesn't Bond wear a pair like this too...

GODEFROID_97_RG_324.jpg

Found in Aldo's formal boots
    Ordered a pair, will post comparison pictures with the Kenton's once I get them.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Does anyone OWN the Morton 2 in Sky and perhaps can share unfiltered pics?

I stopped by an OB close to work and took these pics. They didn't have the Malone in Sky in store to compare to. Speaking to staff they are phasing out the Malone soon and the Morton will be the main linen shirt, that will come in a slim and classic fit.

Sorry the pics are sideways. Doing this on my phone and can't change it.

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    KMHPaladin wrote:
    I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I have had a pair of J Crew Bennett chukkas for about a year now and they fit true-to-size (I'm actually an 11 US). I'm hoping that they're temporarily out of stock of the boots in the States and will restock them.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the heads up though.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Anybody able to comment on Orlebar shirt sizing? I have a XL Sebastian polo and it is borderline (very tight fit)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Anybody able to comment on Orlebar shirt sizing? I have a XL Sebastian polo and it is borderline (very tight fit)

I have several OB long sleeve shirts. And if it is slim fit I have to size up to a Large.

The slim shirts are darted so not forgiving on the midsection.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Ah ok.

I see the Malone is a "relaxed" fit
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Lynch wrote:
    Being a fashion newb, as well as wanting to take good care of the cashmere, how are people wearing their N.Peal Spectre Mock Turtleneck sweaters?

Does anyone wear a base layer under it? Also, is there a recommended way to care for the material?

Wearing an under layer would probably negate the benefits of wearing comfortable, breathable cashmere.

Trick is to wearing it sparingly, but not wash after every wear. Allow to air for at least 30 minutes before packing away if wearing again without washing. Hand wash with an N Peal recommend detergent. Dry flat on a towel, reshaping it when damp as necessary and no un-natural heat sources.

Repeat and enjoy :D
  • JigenJigen Posts: 76MI6 Agent
    Thank you for the heads up buddy! I've just purchased a pair, UK size 10.5, from the Regent street store. Great boots, very comfortable. I'll wear them with the Matchless (which I promised myself not to buy, but couldn't resist in the end), a frugal All Saints version of the grey chinos and a Sunspel polo shirt.
    I've also seen a pair of Kentons, US size 11, on eBay, for whoever might be interested (I'm not the seller btw): http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/111821907201

So anyone from the UK head to London.

PS just picked up my JV, great fit, great customer service and a great jacket. Far more practical than the Matchless for the UK climate in my opinion.

Cheers

Nick P