Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    My 2c...I'm a M in the JV and a L in the Matchless. I found the Matchless body a bit slimmer and the arms shorter when comparing Mediums.

Out of the 2 jackets I love the JV. It's a look I can wear day or night, especially night. Whereas the Matchless to me is a day time only jacket. I love the low collar of the JV so even if I have a chance to get the Navy Matchless, I would go JV for the style.
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Thanks for all the input. I guess I'll be waiting for a JV then. Hope to get one in the next restock. :)

I tried on a similar JV suede jacket in a dark blue (this one had weird buttons on it), and it just felt very good.
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Not sure how many of you wear your SA clothes out in the wild (hopefully all of you) but today I put the TF bouson and NPEAL mock to the test in 36 degree temps and wind....performed like champs! I have to say this TF blouson is getting some pretty daily wear...

TF_in_the_wild_027.jpg

TF_in_the_wild_029.jpg

Damn you Dave..now I need to buy the blue sweater..looks killer brother, really good!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,094MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Wore my TF blouson out today for first time! -{

Wear mine everywhetr, apart from feeding Willuam, going to prove to be good value £ per wear! And is an amazing piece of gear too

You can wear the supernatural to feed William, M., or wait for the Royale version. :D

I bet you wife is hoping you don't start using the TF as pyjamas. :))
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Wore my TF blouson out today for first time! -{

Wear mine everywhetr, apart from feeding Willuam, going to prove to be good value £ per wear! And is an amazing piece of gear too

You can wear the supernatural to feed William, M., or wait for the Royale version. :D

:)) :)) :))
    I love the SN and it is in use when the wee man is about. I think the JV, Matchless and TF dont match well with milky puke!
    Craig has posted my BC chinos (couldnt resist) and might get the OB shirt and Npeal to match the TF, but that has to be it. The TF and SM300 were bank breakers.
    JV medium on way, but then M or L will be up for sale...
    Have your Kentons arrived yet Steve?
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • StirlingStirling ScotlandPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    Has anyone found a decent budget friendly alternative to the N.Peal cable roll neck?
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    remind me, please, how much was the TF blouson retailing for? (wait, i sit down first)
  • valkyrionvalkyrion Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    1450pounds or around 2000 euros
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Matt B wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Not sure how many of you wear your SA clothes out in the wild (hopefully all of you) but today I put the TF bouson and NPEAL mock to the test in 36 degree temps and wind....performed like champs! I have to say this TF blouson is getting some pretty daily wear...

TF_in_the_wild_027.jpg

TF_in_the_wild_029.jpg

Damn you Dave..now I need to buy the blue sweater..looks killer brother, really good!

Really was amazed yesterday how something so thin could keep me so warm...
    valkyrion wrote:
    1450pounds or around 2000 euros

thats what i feared .... thanks .... oh just reading the price makes me feel warm ,,, :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,094MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

I love the SN and it is in use when the wee man is about. I think the JV, Matchless and TF dont match well with milky puke!
    Craig has posted my BC chinos (couldnt resist) and might get the OB shirt and Npeal to match the TF, but that has to be it. The TF and SM300 were bank breakers.

Kentons are due to arrive on Monday. Also due sometime in the week a pair of black Persol 2720s. :)

TF and Omega are bank breakers for many of us, my friend. Just stay away from the Dior outlet. "Honey, I'm just going for a short drive."

I was hoping to break out the SN today, but it's poring rain. Costco rain jacket it is, then. :(
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    Stirling wrote:
    Has anyone found a decent budget friendly alternative to the N.Peal cable roll neck?

I've been looking, too, but have found nothing close.

As an aside, I bet the N.Peal cable roll neck looks pretty damn great with the Billy Reid peacoat.
    edited November 2015
    M
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Kentons are due to arrive on Monday. Also due sometime in the week a pair of black Persol 2720s. :)

TF and Omega are bank breakers for many of us, my friend. Just stay away from the Dior outlet. "Honey, I'm just going for a short drive."

I was hoping to break out the SN today, but it's poring rain. Costco rain jacket it is, then. :(

Sorry, I cannot find the Spernatural blouson info, can anybody help with a link or info. Thanks
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 448MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    As an aside, I bet the N.Peal cable roll neck looks pretty damn great with the Billy Reid peacoat.

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too :D
    Sorry, ignore my last question , I found the info and the link and ordered it. :)
    Skippy wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too :D
    J

David, from the bond experience is wearing it together in his review. Looks great
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Thought I would repost Skippys cool Mr White jacket discovery (black version) here since on a separate thread and some guys might miss it

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

FullSizeRender%204.jpg

FullSizeRender%205.jpg

FullSizeRender%206.jpg

FullSizeRender%203.jpg

FullSizeRender%207.jpg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Thankfully Bicester Village is about 4 hours drive away. If it was navy id be in the car. But not bothered abt black. Also reckon my existing 11/12 Bobd jackets have all bases covered :)

welshboy78 wrote:
    Thought I would repost Skippys cool Mr White jacket discovery (black version) here since on a separate thread and some guys might miss it

{[]
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Thankfully Bicester Village is about 4 hours drive away. If it was navy id be in the car.

Haha - I would be on the plane lol
    welshboy78 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Thankfully Bicester Village is about 4 hours drive away. If it was navy id be in the car.

If they had been navy I would have raided my savings and jumped on them!! 8-)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Wudve got u the next size up from me P!

• rstvrstv Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    All sold out now anyway :(

I am SO MAD right now
    Since I identified the Dior Homme jacket 10 days ago after weeks of daily detective work, I have checked the forum maybe 15 times a day to see if there was any stock updates from anyone ... Except this afternoon (I was out on the site of the terrorist attacks in Paris, to show my compassion, I live there) and tonight I see your post (congrats skippy BTW) and I see they are out of stock :(:(:(:(

Guys if ANY of you bought the smallest size and read this, I am willing to buy it from you, insanely higher price than you paid ... LET ME KNOW

GRRRRRRRRRRR X-( X-( X-(
  • SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    I apologies if this has been posted before but could this be beanie worn in the Austria scene is by Acne Studios

http://assetsprx.matchesfashion.com/img/product/1691/1020589_1.jpg
    I apologies if this has been posted before but could this be beanie worn in the Austria scene is by Acne Studios

its the one I bought anyhow as looks spot on to me
  • DCMDCM Posts: 121MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

its the one I bought anyhow as looks spot on to me

Are we sure that the beanie is black?

Instagram: Classy Tourist

DCM wrote:

1020589_1.jpg

Are we sure that the beanie is black?

Mines Navy! ACNE sell black and Navy
    welshboy78 wrote:

Mines Navy! ACNE sell black and Navy

That's why I'm asking. I'm still not 100 % sure if it's a black or navy beanie that he is wearing in the movie.

Def Navy (well I reckon anyhow)

big_startfilmru1307496.jpg
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Def Navy (well I reckon anyhow)

big_startfilmru1307496.jpg

I personally find it really difficult to say, but I would rather tend to agree with you. :)