Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• sostophersostopher Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 17MI6 Agent
    So the JV jacket is AGAIN in stock.

All sizes available: https://www.johnvarvatos.com/suede-racer-jacket/L855R1L-Y668.html
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone, I recently got in contact with a friend who is a saddler (makes leather products) and asked him if he's interested in making a replica of the Brunello Cucinelli leather belt. He got very excited with the mission and is currently making me one. I will post pictures when it arrives (in a couple weeks). The approx price will be about £50 without shipping. If anyone's interested in also getting one, I'd be happy to put the order in!

Also, he's in the UK (Windsor) and knows a guy who's good friends with Daniel Craig as he has a house there.
    The Mantis wrote:
    Gents, the good people at OB sent me these two shirts...the Malone and the Morton...I am nearly convinced based on this it is the Malone...still has the thatched look of linen but photographs and films smoother (if you get my meaning)...color and collar are correct...will be using these photos to double check with a source who should put this to rest soon... :007)

OB_pix_002.jpg

OB_pix_004.jpg

OB_pix_005.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the Malone. Ordered one yesterday.
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    Cyber Monday Code "bestcyber" does work on this item. Gets it down to $105.00 before taxes.
    To anyone who wants a good Solden Moncler alternative... check out this one from Banana Republic. Unfortunately, the 40% off does not work on it and it is only navy.

But it is quite nice at $175.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1026865&vid=1&pid=171431002&tid=braff6147222&ap=2&siteID=brafcid527534240&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6147222
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Sunspel is still in 20% discount today. Just got an email from them last night.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    If the pics look good and fairly SA (thats face it not easy) , I'll probably go for 1 of them
    Liv ein the uk too , so hopefully makes it easier , looking forward to seeing this.
    Hi everyone, I recently got in contact with a friend who is a saddler (makes leather products) and asked him if he's interested in making a replica of the Brunello Cucinelli leather belt. He got very excited with the mission and is currently making me one. I will post pictures when it arrives (in a couple weeks). The approx price will be about £50 without shipping. If anyone's interested in also getting one, I'd be happy to put the order in!

Also, he's in the UK (Windsor) and knows a guy who's good friends with Daniel Craig as he has a house there.
    007 reporting for duty
    Also we have the item number of the BC belt, I have not yet seen a good picture of the belt used in the movie ... Did you?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Even with the item code the belt does not appear on google
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Also we have the item number of the BC belt, I have not yet seen a good picture of the belt used in the movie ... Did you?

Only these:

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/product/brunello-cucinelli-spectre

But the saddler was able to pick out details.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Even with the item code the belt does not appear on google

I know. It's practically non existent.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent

I'd go for one also if yours comes out good. I'm in London.

Hard to find an alternative with all the details, especially the square buckle.
    kadd wrote:

Sounds good. I'll put up pictures as soon as I get it .
    kadd wrote:

I'll put up pictures as soon as I get the belt .
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Gents, the good people at OB sent me these two shirts...the Malone and the Morton...I am nearly convinced based on this it is the Malone...still has the thatched look of linen but photographs and films smoother (if you get my meaning)...color and collar are correct...will be using these photos to double check with a source who should put this to rest soon... :007)

OB_pix_002.jpg

OB_pix_004.jpg

OB_pix_005.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the Malone. Ordered one yesterday.

Colorwise i agree With you. The blue of the malone looks More like it. But the pattern of the morton II looks much closer. Maybe the morton i?
    I got sick of looking and bought both Malone and Morton 1 :(
    welshboy78 wrote:

I was just thinking that. May do the same.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Maybe take a break from Brunello belts, OB shirts, and Dior jackets to look at Spectre and Crockett & Jones...interview at the flagship store... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XMuI8Eobn4&feature=youtu.be
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Hi can anyone tell me where I can buy the Morton I version in sky blue as I cannot find it anywhere? Thanks
    sunny01 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Hi can anyone tell me where I can buy the Morton I version in sky blue as I cannot find it anywhere? Thanks

Hi, found one here:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Orlebar-Brown-Morton-Long-Sleeve-Linen-Shirt-Bulldog-Solid-Swim-Trunks/prod115650009/p.prod
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Seems to be quite a few variations from what I see, even buttons diff shades of blue!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Seems to he quite a few variations from what I see

yeah, its very confusing.
    edited November 2015
    OB just sent another email. 20% off till Monday midnight ... Also I believe it is certain items collections only. Code Black20

And as you know. I think the shirt is the Malone in Sky ...
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    I've ordered the Malone too and also the OB Polo in Navy.
    Rude not too at 20% off!! :D
    Think they may have sold a few Malones this weekend... :007)
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:

Hi, found one here:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Orlebar-Brown-Morton-Long-Sleeve-Linen-Shirt-Bulldog-Solid-Swim-Trunks/prod115650009/p.prod

Brilliant thank you very much!
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    About to order a Malone. Any idea on the fit of these shirts?
    I was recommended to take normal size as its a relaxed fit - I think on OB site they have actual measurements of each shirt type
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Thx for doing this... I love that belt and would be interested in two if it's as good as you say..

Put me down for two

Cheers paul
    I'll put up pictures as soon as I get the belt .
    Hi paul,

Sounds good! Pics will be up in about 2-3 weeks. :007)
  • WardlemWardlem Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I was recommended to take normal size as its a relaxed fit - I think on OB site they have actual measurements of each shirt type

I got the small. It fits well (I'm 38" chest) although the buttons gape when I sit down and don't have a straight back