Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• KhaineKhaine Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Khaine wrote:
    So so so annoyed right now.

I saw that selfridges had the Matchless Jacket in M and ordered it, and today I get an email saying my order has been cancelled.

Where are you based? I saw a M online somewhere else. Will see if I can find

Australia - Thanks for helping me out :)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I sent you an email??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • 008Wong008Wong Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Orlebar Brown with 20% off using 'BLACK20'
  • KhaineKhaine Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I sent you an email??

I got it. Thanks for that :)
  • steve gsteve g Winter Park, FLPosts: 8MI6 Agent
    Christmas came early. Just received my JV racer jacket today. Very nice indeed. I signed up on the JV website to be updated when they were back in stock. I got home from work last Friday and saw an email and by the time I got to the JV website they were apparently already sold out again. I called and was fortunate that there was one medium left and was even able to get 20% off using a previous code they had sent me. Now just waiting for my Sanders boots that I found on eBay for a steal.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    I know its a little late since the Black Friday sale ends at midnight EST, but for CDN shoppers, shoeme.ca has the Danner Mountain Light II on sale for $289 plus an additional 30% off. I picked up a pair for $238CDN taxes and shipped.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    shoeme.ca

What's the code for the extra 30% off?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • geosamgeosam LondonPosts: 66MI6 Agent
    Hi to everyone, this is my first post for a long time. Some great info across the website and the dedication is always great to see.
    I'm ready to pull the trigger on the selfridges matchless (20% discount has convinced me I'm getting a good deal!). I have medium in the menlo and large black belstaff patterson - am I right ordering a large? Is the general consensus it's a good jacket?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    geosam wrote:
    Hi to everyone, this is my first post for a long time. Some great info across the website and the dedication is always great to see.
    I'm ready to pull the trigger on the selfridges matchless (20% discount has convinced me I'm getting a good deal!). I have medium in the menlo and large black belstaff patterson - am I right ordering a large? Is the general consensus it's a good jacket?

I have Large Belstaffs. L Bsrbour, Large JV...
    41 chest and went for Large in Matchless, snug SA fit if that helps...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    geosam wrote:

I am size 40 chest and have a size M in Menlo and jv as size L in JV was too big. I tried on both size M and L in matchless and the M was too tight but the L was too big so I did not find the fit very good. Size M in JV was a better fit. For that reason I did not buy Matchless as if it's too baggy then it looks like a sack. If anything I would say you need a size M as from speaking to sales assistant there will be some stretch but just my 2 cents as I prefer a snug fit
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Gents, the good people at OB sent me these two shirts...the Malone and the Morton...I am nearly convinced based on this it is the Malone...still has the thatched look of linen but photographs and films smoother (if you get my meaning)...color and collar are correct...will be using these photos to double check with a source who should put this to rest soon... :007)

OB_pix_002.jpg

OB_pix_004.jpg

OB_pix_005.jpg
    Thats a Morton II right??

Reason I ask is that I nabbed a Morton I (discontinued end 2014 I believe) and think it looks different unless its the pic (not arrived yet)

278288-1.png

I also see there was another linen shirt (again discontinued) called the Fleming that was in Sky that was 50%ish Linen

I thought the Malone looked too subtle with regards to the weave as on my last SPECTRE view I could clearly see darker blue of the weave

Need blu ray damn it :D

Guess the safe thing is to buy them all lol
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    In person you can see the weaves on the Malone pretty clearly...
    The Mantis wrote:
    In person you can see the weaves on the Malone pretty clearly...

Think will have to buy that as well then!!! I guess it was available 2014 etc
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    shoeme.ca

What's the code for the extra 30% off?
    It was BF30. They still seem to have 25% off now.
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Gents, the good people at OB sent me these two shirts...the Malone and the Morton...I am nearly convinced based on this it is the Malone...still has the thatched look of linen but photographs and films smoother (if you get my meaning)...color and collar are correct...will be using these photos to double check with a source who should put this to rest soon... :007)

OB_pix_002.jpg

OB_pix_004.jpg

OB_pix_005.jpg

Nice, I am excited ... would love to be right, for once :) -{
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    I placed my bet on the Malone and ordered one too.... Although I do prefer the fit of the Morton.
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
    Any advice on sizing between the two, think your similar size to me Polynikes
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    I'm always a large with their kit ... And they advise to get your usual size. It's defo not what I'd call slim fitting. There is no darting. I would have sized down but doubt the sleeves would have been long enough.

I think you'd probably get away with a large.
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
    Cheers buddy!

Guess the Morton more fitted
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Second the how's fit on the Malone question.

I'm a TF46 and ordered both the XS (36) and the S (38) - figured I'll send the one I don't want back, but thoughts from you guys helpful while I'm waiting for it :)
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    Just about to finally pull the trigger on the Danners. David mentioned on the bond experience video that he went down a half size. Can anyone concur with that?

Cheers

Blair
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    On the topic of OB, I have a Morton linen shirt in the color Sphere on its' way to me. This was another model/color that was on the site about two months ago but has since disappeared. The Morton only appears to be available in White now. I spoke with the reps at OB and they were able to ship one to me because I had previously had one in my Cart but was having issues with the checkout process. I didn't take any screenshots of it, so I'll post some pics when it arrives, but it has a visible chambray texture with light and dark blue linen weave and matching light buttons. From a distance, it has the right Sky color, but up close, the weave is much more visible. Yet another possible option for the Moroccan train shirt...

Kind regards,
    Craig
    And can anyone order the Danners for me from shoeme.ca as they don't ship internationally?

MB
    Just about to finally pull the trigger on the Danners. David mentioned on the bond experience video that he went down a half size. Can anyone concur with that?

Cheers

Blair
  • geosamgeosam LondonPosts: 66MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    geosam wrote:

I am size 40 chest and have a size M in Menlo and jv as size L in JV was too big. I tried on both size M and L in matchless and the M was too tight but the L was too big so I did not find the fit very good. Size M in JV was a better fit. For that reason I did not buy Matchless as if it's too baggy then it looks like a sack. If anything I would say you need a size M as from speaking to sales assistant there will be some stretch but just my 2 cents as I prefer a snug fit

Many thanks for the info - very useful. I have ordered a L to accommodate a 41" chest with flexibility needed around the beer belly area!
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    And can anyone order the Danners for me from shoeme.ca as they don't ship internationally?

MB

Cheers

Blair

I'm not sure the danners are in this version of the Black Friday codings - note the code is now BF25...
    image.jpg1_zps1hekckvn.jpg
    Oh thanks, Paul. So the BF code expired, did it? Now that price is roughly the same as Amazon.
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Another +1 for the Moncler Solden jacket. Mine arrived from Barney's today and I'm very pleased. Well worth the money. As everyone else has stated, you need to size up.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

OB_pix_002.jpg

OB_pix_004.jpg

OB_pix_005.jpg

They sent you the shirts free or you ordered them?

If free, I want to know how I can get in on that deal lol!
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”