The Billy Reid Peacoat is a GO!

Comments

• ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I love ajb. thebondexperience is not a forum. It's videos and blogs etc. :). There is room for everyone.
    An absolutely inclusive JB 007 experience. -{
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Agreed...the new site is simply a place for me to house new videos and blogs in one cohesive area. It will not diminish my time here at all! To me ajb is the pinnacle of forums and I intend to keep fanning the flame of fandom here!
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 367MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Agreed...the new site is simply a place for me to house new videos and blogs in one cohesive area. It will not diminish my time here at all! To me ajb is the pinnacle of forums and I intend to keep fanning the flame of fandom here!

I'm very happy to here that! -{
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I feel like this Jacket is THE jacket for Skyfall, like the Harrington from Quantum, based soley on just how much publicity its getting and the magazine covers its on.
  • RYH666RYH666 UKPosts: 105MI6 Agent
    I feel like this Jacket is THE jacket for Skyfall, like the Harrington from Quantum, based soley on just how much publicity its getting and the magazine covers its on.

Agreed. Also love the tom ford long over coat he wears but the billy reid has more originality which i love
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,597Chief of Staff
    The Mantis wrote:

I'm happy to hear that too -{
    YNWA 97
  • mnowakmnowak Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Any update on when the billy reid pea coats will start to arrive?
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    mnowak wrote:
    Any update on when the billy reid pea coats will start to arrive?

Starts next week!
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 367MI6 Agent

DC Bond is a fan of jackets!

CR: Armani Leather

QOS: Tom Ford Harrington (My fav and quintessentially British design)

SF: Billy Reid Pea Coat
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Off topic, sorry, but will thebondexperience replace jamesbondlifestyle?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    edited November 2012
    Absolutely not....JBL has never been stronger and I have the utmost respect and friendship for Remmert...as a matter of fact we were traipsing around London together around the premiere. The only difference is my videos, blogs, and some other surprises will be contained on the new site as opposed to jbl. I am sure people that enjoy the bond lifestyle will go to both for different reasons... :)

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/bond-experience-launches-november-7th
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Christmas comes a little early this year! :)) {[] :))
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    did you get one?
    No not yet, I meant that with all the jackets, and gear that Skyfall is generating,there seems to something being delivered every other week. I sent an email to Graham and he said, the jackets should be going out in a couple of days.
    woo! I just received tacking information from them for my two coats! Expected delivery date the 10th. (Damn, guess I need to go watch the movie again with the coat on :D )
  • GatsbyGatsby GermanyPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    Has anyone else recieved tracking information from BR yet or just the poster above me?

Nice that the waiting will end soon :)
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Just got my tracking notice. Arriving Thursday. Nice touch, BR... :D
  • KittlemeierKittlemeier U.S.Posts: 432MI6 Agent
    Looks like it's available again for backorder for January delivery. Doesn't say how many more are being made this round. They'll send out a Bond peacoat Christmas card if it's a gift for someone. That's pretty cool I think.

So start whining now because some guy three states away will have the same jacket as you. tear.gif :))
    yeah..."produced for fans in an extremely limited edition"...right... :#
    bleh,

so much for the limited 150 unit edition...
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    96mn12 wrote:
    bleh,

so much for the limited 150 unit edition...

I'm happy if it's 150 or 250 at the end of the day I'm unlikely to bump int someone wearing it, they helped us out by reproducing them and still only charging 695 dollars, the new model black one is 795$, he could have bumped the price up big time!

I say thank you Billy Reid!

Ross
    "“We had pre-orders for 258 of them, and we sold out. We are taking back-orders now"
    Packages arrived at work while I was out for lunch, can't wait to get back. I hope one of them is peacoat.
    :))
    image.jpg
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    "“We had pre-orders for 258 of them, and we sold out. We are taking back-orders now"

Will back orders definitely be supplied?
    Ross
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    I ordered mine back in August. I can't wait to wear it.

Will back orders definitely be supplied?
    Ross

thats a good question..
    I believe they will take back orders at this point. From what I hear they wanted to keep in limited to start, but the demand they have received is simply too great to ignore.

Graham was literally getting 50 emails a day asking for one or to be put on a waitlist. (and the film isn’t even out in the US yet which we think will only increase demand).

On top of that, they're still getting press inquiries about it and people are still running stories. I just saw a new one today with direct quotes from Graham (posted above). Then on top of that is the second video of the new run which will debut tonight on my site sparking more hand raisers. You get the drift.

I think they are balancing what their expectations were of the demand and limitations and now a fiduciary responsibility around the reality of that demand.

I totally understand the limited aspect and the appeal of that, but also understand the tidal wave of requests that BR is coping with and not disappointing other Bond fans...
    For the first look at the NEW Billy Reid pea coat many of you will be receiving soon go to this FB album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.421652547903145.100522.421635647904835&type=1&l=13390ca388

Then at 8 PM Eastern tonight, go to thebondexperience.com to watch the video!