Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Having taken the beige herringbone jacket out of the cupboard where it's been since October - it too has a ticket pocket - with a flap this time (also slanted!) - so whilst slanted pockets are right ... there are still too many pockets! Product code is MN268542 - though not sure this helps at all now. :# At least it shows that BC do the slanted pocket design.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Following a little more detective work and more careful observation: BC jackets with slanted pockets also have slanted button holes(straight pockets, straight button holes)!

I have found a jacket without ticket pocket, with slanted pockets which with an interesting piece of coincidence has the code MH4007BC6. Not sure this helps, as still not from the right jacket material and I'm not clear what this first code denotes (before the colour code). Material of SA blazer looks to be BC's wool, linen, silk cloth mix as you can see the "bobbles" (sorry don't know technical term!) in the fabric in high quality photos.

The pictures above are similar to the suit DC wore to Omega: peaked lapel, straight pockets (and ticket pocket) (and straight button holes!)

DC_Omega.jpg
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Not S/A but Mr P have a nice Globetrttor suitcase half price (still almost a grand though!)
    http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/globe_trotter/30-wheeled-suitcase/532294?ppv=2
  • MachiavelliMachiavelli Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    At the Online-Store www.bachsport.at is the Canada Goose Lodge Down Hoody in sizes S and L are still available. Although on the webpage of this store the color is called Navy it is definitely Spirit. Prize = EUR 550,-.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Was the robe Bond wore in his flat ever identified?

www_pinterest_com.jpg
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    The robe was an as-yet-to-be identified brand, but Jany Temime told me that it was vintage.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    The robe was an as-yet-to-be identified brand, but Jany Temime told me that it was vintage.

You posted that she said it was an "antic piece". Did she mean "antique"? "Antic" means "fantastic; odd; grotesque", and I'd describe it as such.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Discussion and reviews of the Orlebar Brown shirt that Bond wears in the movie Spectre on the train...but mystery abounds as we delve into the detective work surrounding this offering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ0Qnv_078w
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    Matt- I stand enlightened and very much corrected! I just thought that it was a touch of Gallic mispronunciation! So there may still be hope in tracking it down eventually...

Blair
    Matt S wrote:

You posted that she said it was an "antic piece". Did she mean "antique"? "Antic" means "fantastic; odd; grotesque", and I'd describe it as such.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Matt- I stand enlightened and very much corrected! I just thought that it was a touch of Gallic mispronunciation! So there may still be hope in tracking it down eventually...

Blair
    Matt S wrote:

But she could have meant antique. There is a spelling mistake on the next line down: "Neil Garrett", and it might not be the only spelling mistake.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Colonel DukeColonel Duke Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    Wondering how these shoes are holding up after having them around for a bit. I'm considering making a purchase soon. Thanks! -{
    The Mantis wrote:
    New Video up....Review of the Spectre James Bond Sanders Chukka Boots..... http://youtu.be/_wjRWzibSkc
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Wondering how these shoes are holding up after having them around for a bit. I'm considering making a purchase soon. Thanks! -{
    The Mantis wrote:
    New Video up....Review of the Spectre James Bond Sanders Chukka Boots..... http://youtu.be/_wjRWzibSkc

From what I recall Mantis saying in another thread they are not holding up well at all. I'm sure he will chime in with some details.
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I've only worn mine a couple times, they are in great condition just too tight. Actually thinking of selling them. US size 12.
  • Colonel DukeColonel Duke Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I've only worn mine a couple times, they are in great condition just too tight. Actually thinking of selling them. US size 12.

Interesting. I'm a size 12. I'm going to follow up with you in a pm if you're thinking of selling.
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    If you don't I will. I'd love another pair
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

How much?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I think the OB shirt is clearly the Morton. You can clearly see the weave of the shirt in these pics. The Malone does not have this same weave/textured look to it.
    Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_20_17_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_21_01_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_21_13_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_21_38_PM.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Great shots!!!
    hthomas wrote:
    I think the OB shirt is clearly the Morton. You can clearly see the weave of the shirt in these pics. The Malone does not have this same weave/textured look to it.
    Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_20_17_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_21_01_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_21_13_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_17_at_5_21_38_PM.jpg
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent

How much?
    Colonel Duke has already contacted me, if we don't make a deal I will contact you. Thanks.
  • MachiavelliMachiavelli Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Was yesterday in London and had the opportunity to vist Harrods, Selfridges an TF at Sloane Street. All 3 independently told me all the SA stuff will be soon available again in all sizes (eg. Navy Polo, Sölden jacket, etc.)
  • ArcherrArcherr Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Just out of curiosity, did anyone notice that at the end of the movie Bond is wearing a black leather strap with his watch!?
    Any news on the watch and or the strap?
  • ArcherrArcherr Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Adding a picture of the watch.
    Screen_Shot_2016_01_19_at_19_21_09.jpg
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    It has been discussed previously (somewhere) but I don't think it has been identified positively by anybody.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    There's been a discussion about the third watch on another thread, so far I don't think anyone has id'd it? Personally I think it's either a deville model or the new globemaster. Though as far as I can tell the latter doesn't have a model with sub dials. I've collected omega watches since I inherited a 60's SM300 and none of my contacts or indeed my local omega boutique can confirm this watch.....the hunt continues
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

From what I recall Mantis saying in another thread they are not holding up well at all. I'm sure he will chime in with some details.

My pair didn't like driving - the 'foxing' rubbed away from the sole after one short drive. Not Goodyear welted either so resoling is out......
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • esk1020esk1020 Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    Dufus wrote:

My pair didn't like driving - the 'foxing' rubbed away from the sole after one short drive. Not Goodyear welted either so resoling is out......

I wear mine sparingly especially if I am driving any longer than a few minutes for that same reason. I purchased some Clark's Desert Boots as a good alternative although its soles have worn a bit also, but nowhere near as bad as the Sanders.
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    That third watch gentleman was supposed to be a Graham Chronofighter 1695 but I guess omega put a stop to that one or did they!! Dun dun dun
    Last rat standing.
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited January 2016
    Flighty wrote:
    That third watch gentleman was supposed to be a Graham Chronofighter 1695 but I guess omega put a stop to that one or did they!! Dun dun dun

I think the consensus is that the watch is most probably the Omega Deville 42mm Chronograph:

http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/de-ville/gents-collection/co-axial-chronograph-42-mm/43113425102001/

image.jpg
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    The winder on the right rules out the graham as do the lug shape, and there is an absence of subdial push buttons so the deville chronograph is also dubious..
    It was either that.....or the priesthood